Chapter 28: Stuck with HIM

Ella's POV

It was now snowing, (a/n: just for the sake of the story.) I was packing my clothe's. Then I grabbed my brown boots, grey scarf, grey bonet (a/n: du nuu wat da spelling is) and my phone. I slung my back pack over my shoulder and walked outside, I went to my tip toe as I walked down. I granbed my key's and walked out of my House, I sprinted to my car and opened the gate. I started the engine and drove away fast as I could,

I past by Xarieah, Jazz&Angelo and Darren's House's, I slowed my phase when I saw a boy standing in front of Jk's House, I saw Darren and he saw me.

“ELLA!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!!” He shouted but I ignored him and drove fast to Get away.

Darren's POV

“ELLA!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!!” I shouted but she ignored me and drove fast, I sprinted to my car and started the Engine. I drove fast and I caught her, Her car was just in front of mine. I started to honk really loud as I could, Then I saw her glance at the middle mirror or whatever taht is. When she looked at me I stopped the car cause of the red light, She didnt look so when she look to her right there was a Big truck coming fast to her way.

I got out of my Car and sprinted to her's as fast as I could, I opened the door to her side and dragged her out. Just in time the Truck hit her car, By now she was sobbing. I held her close to me and rubbed circle in her back.

“Shhh... Dont worry, I'm here.” I whispered in her ear, She nodded still crying. Then it hit me, we didnt know where we were, all we saw was car's. I help Ella stood up and we went in my car, I drove straight then right then a left. Then we arrived to a jungle, “How the heck did we arrive here?”

“You followed the map.” She said.

The car stopped only saying

it was out of gass, I parked it by a near by tree. We got out and started to walk away from the car, Then a coled wind breeze came by us and Ella was freazing. I went near her and rubbed her back, “Look, theres a House!” Ella pointed out.

And we ran to it and went in, I sat down and rubbed my hands and blow it, I looked at Ella and saw that she was shiviring her lip's were pale.

I went to her and bent down, I hughed her. “Better?”

“A-a.. L-l-little..”

“Sorry but I have to do this.” I took off my jacket and shirt then hugged her again.

“How about now?”

“Y-yeah..”

*****

“Darren! I'm hungry!!” (a/n: for now they're friends)

“Me too!” I yelled.

“Do you have food?” She asked.

“I have one.”

“Where?”

“That.” I said pointing to her lip's.

“Well, You cant.” And she walked away.

“What if I want to?”

“I swear yo God that you can--”

I cut her off by pinning her to a wall, I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. I looked to her eye's then down at he lip's, “See what you've done to me? I cant resist those even if I tried not to look.” I said as I licked my lip's

“Darren what ar--” But before she can finish her I crashed my lip's to her's, She tried to push me away but I pinned her hands back above her head. I licked her bottom lip for entrance and she parted her mouth, I went straight in and wandered her mouth. I released her hands and lifted her thigh's and lock them around my waist, Her hands were locked to my neck.

I pulled away breathing heavily, then I wemt to her neck and started leaving trails of wet kisses. I bite her skin and suck on it which made her moan, I smiled and went back to her lip's and kissed her harder.

Why am I even doing this?

I'm not her boyfriend anymore, But why?

I tried to pull away but my whole body was being controled, There were many questions inside my head then it hit me. I still loved her, I pulled away breathing heavily. I looked back at her, Then she pulled me closer to her and crashed her lip's to mine again. She got on her feet and started pinning me to the wall, But I pushed her to a wall then started kissing her again.

*RINGGGGG*

My phone, I pulled away breathing heavily and grabbed my phone. I saw the caller I.D and it was Jk.

“Hello?”

“Dude! Darren where are you? Ella's gone missing.”

“I'm with her.”

“Your what? Your with her? Why didnt you say so, Now you to go home.”

“Were lost.”

“LOST!??!?!?”

“Calm down, I'm protecting her.”

“Oh right! I'll track down your phone to know your location.”

“Ok bye.”

“Bye brothaaaaaa!”

And I ended the call, I noticed that My cheek's were hot. Oh wait maybe i'm blushing just cause of what Happened. Babaw ko naman -.-

************

Another Update!!!

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME? THATS WHAT I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT. THEY JUST BROKE UP AND NOW THEY'RE MAKING OUT?? I MEAN WHAT THE F*CK!?

Ok that's enough i guess i'm making you guys confused. Dont worry its a part of my plan. Short chaptie sorry.

MyonlyHim xx