Chapter 9: First Date

Darren's POV

I woke up and saw Ella cuddiling to my chest, I smiled at the thought about yesterday night. I stood up trying not to wake her up, I went to the kitchen. I cooked her favourite breakfast, Bacon and Egg. I placed it in the table, I went to the C.R and washed my face. I went out and smiled.

I went near to Ella, and hold her shoulders the started shaking her Many times, I said her name she still won't wake up, I went on top of her and..

"SUNOOOOGG!!!" Sigaw ko.

She shot up but fell again, she rubbed her eye's and opened them.

"ASAAAAAAN!?!?"

I laughed at her expressions still on top of her, she playfully slap my arm I stopped laughing and made a puppy dog face. She pouted, I had a chance so I peck her lips.

"Breakfast is ready." I said getting off of her and went straight to the dinning area.

I sat down and she sat down across of me, we did our prayer and eat our food. She smiled as she tasted it.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nope, its really GOOD!!" she exclaimed.

"Thanks."

I said eating a big full spoon mouth, I munched really hard. My cheeks were round and the food was visible, I heard Ella giggled. I looked at her and smiled like a rabbit. When I swallowed the food down my throat, I look at Ella who was giggling.

I stared at her at a confused face, she laughed and make her lips like she wants a kiss? I gave her another confused look And she did it again, she giggled and whipped something in my face.

"Kanin." she said and giggled.

"Oh.. Ok."

After we ate our breakfast Ella washed the dishes, Parang kasal na kami noh? Hahah XD. I went to the C.R and strip then stepped in the shower-- wait why am I telling you this?

I change into my clothes, I was wearing a black shirt, black skinny jeans. I went out and put the towel on the cabinet, I took the small towel and brushed it all over my hair. I sat down the bed and scrolled down on my IG account, I went to my Facebook page and saw the video had a million likes and views and million peopled shared it. I pressed it and Jk's voice was heard, even the kiss was saw. -__-'

"Jk that mischief." I heard a voice, I turned my head around and saw Ella peeking through my shoulder, I looked at her and she looked up at me and smiled then went to the C.R

After a while she walked out of the C.R with black clothes, she was wearing a black tank top with black shorts. She put the towel on the cabinet and weared her shoes on.

"Your wearing shoes in the beach?"

"Your wearing pants in the beach?" she replied back.

"A Date."

"Where?"

"just wait and see."

I put on my shoes and watch, I grabbed my phone and key cars. (A/N:Is a 14 year old even possible to drive? I don't know but just for the sake of the story)

"Darren! We need disguise."

"Wear this."

We weared a couples jacket, at the back of mine was saying 'SHE'S MINE' and at the back of Ella's jacket was saying 'I'M HIS' we weared black glasses but first we took a selfie in my phone, I didn't post it cause they might knew.

We went out and I locked the door, we went to the parking lot hopefully dad bring my car. I opened her door and she went in and thanked me, I opened my door side and went in.