Chapter 17: In my Home Town

Darren's POV

I woke up being shake by Lynelle.

"Kuya! Were here na!"

"Yes, i know Lynelle." She smiled and walked out of the car.

I walked out and grabbed Lynelle's Bag and my bags, when i turned around i was being mobbed by many girls, camera flashing and phones. Then the bouncer's came and made a way through to my house.

I went in and looked up to our Houes, its kinda big. I walked through the path and went in, i placed the bags in the sofa. I sat down and texted Ella.

To Ella:

Hi there baby, nan dito na kami sa Nueva. In my home town and must i say our house is big. I wished you were here.

And i click send,

Fr. Ella:

Oh, ok wag kang maging ma lungkot just imagine that i'm there and you'll have a great big smile :D oh siya, alis muna ako. Bye! Muah xx wish ur here.

I smiled with that text she sended me, She really know's how to make me smile.

"Uh.. Sir Darren pwede niyo po ba akong tulungan?" Tanong ni manag Fe.

"Opo, managa Fe wag po sir Darren nalang po." I said and smiled.

"Sigeh po s-- Darren." She smiled.

Tinulungan ko siya mag luto para sa Tanghalian, manag Fe is 78 years old siya yung pinaka oldest sa maids namin at bantay sa bahay,

"Manang Fe, may bibilhin lang po ako."

"Sige, basta mag ingat ka iho." She smiled.

I waved at her and put on my jacket, and my shades. I went out and no one seemed to notice me, i walked and entered a store. I walked around and noticed a teddy bear Ella would really like.

Wait..

That reminds her birthday is a day before mine and my birthday is a on saturday! And her is sunday. Ok i need to plan something great for her, i picked the white teddy bear with a pink heart.

I went to the counter and waited for the line to get short, after a while it was my turn.

"Ito lang po sir?"

"Um.. Yes."

"255 pesos po."

"Ito po." I handed her my money.

"Tnak you an dplease come back again." She smiled.

I smiled at her and she winked at me, ok miss i already have a girlfriend. I walked out and saw many girls.

'Nan dito daw si Darren sa store!'

'OMG'

'Darren! Baby loves!'

'Akin ka nalang!'

'I hate Ella!'

Ok that last one made me angry, beath in breath out stay calm Darren stay calm. Those were the chats i heard when i passed by them, i looked back again and saw them still waiting for me. I looked front again i walked on the side of the street.

Oh.. I wish Gabriella was Here..

I sighed and walked back to my house, when i arrived i sat down on the sofa sweat on my face. Its really hot, but i must get used to it. I leaned my head back and stared at the celling, i closed my eye's before going into complete darkness.

Ella's POV

Darren would be really surprised! Were now driving to his home town since it was just near, i leaned my head back in the sit and closed my eye's. (A/n: ok shortest POV ever.)

? POV

Just wait Gabriella, you'll die just like how i let you drink the amnesia antidote. (A/n: i du nu wat da spelling is.) I swear Darren will be mine and only mine forever. *evil laugh*.

“Mam, We located Darren. He is in his home town in the philippines.”

“Ok, lets go there na.”

“Yes.”

Tumaray ako sa mga taong dumadaan sa akin.

*****************

Guys... My chapters are getting short cause now one sends me feed backs by voting or comment man lang.

________

Who could she be?? Or he?? I du nuu so just stay and read. Might as well vote for feed backs.

MyonyHim xx