Chapter 30: This is Goodbye. (2)

Umm.. Guys, di ko alam kung paano mag paiyak sooooooo i'm sorry kung indi effective ha? Ok read na po kayo!

Ella's POV

I was standing behind the Door when it opened, I quickly stood in front of the man and hit him with the stick. Then he fell to the ground his eye's were closef, Dont tell me I killed him? Then we all went out not making any sounds so they wont catch us Then I heard someone Talking.

"You have to inject Darren with this amnesia antidote."

"Yes, mistress."

I held a hand to my mouth, they're gonna do that? I shook my head and continued to walk towards the door but we were caught by two men's. They attacked towards me but I dodged them, They were using karate. While I was using judo, Then I saw Darren. I run up to him and untied the rope in his hands, He looked at me.

"Who are you?" He asked.

I looked at him and frowned, "They might have injected you the antidote.." I whispered.

"Hey! Lets go! Ella!" Then jazz grabbed my hand and dragged me outside, I ran fast as I could cause Anne's men were following us with guns.

*BANG*

I fell to the cold ground when I feeled the bullet pierced through my body, Then the police that Jk called grabbed the men. Then a nurse went to me.

"Who are you?" Was the last thing I remembered.

*****

Angelo's POV (a/n: yass! A new POV!! Mwahahahaha!!)

"W-what if.. Sh-she.. Doesn't survive?" Jazz asked me, "She'll make it, I'm sure of it." I said as I hugged her.

----------

"Its been hours.." Jk said.

"I know." Jazz said then we saw a Doctor coming towards us, I stood up and went to him with the others.

"How is she Doc?" I asked, "She survived and you can now go to her room, Its 245 But she's still unconcoius."

After she said what her room number is we run fast to the 4th floor, as we arrived there we searched for her room then we finally found it. We entered the room and we saw Ella with an oxygen in her nose, a heart monitor. I sat down beside her and looked at her, "Ella.." Jazz said holding her hand then a tear fell down her cheek, I whipped it off with my thumb and hug Jazz.

Ella's POV

I was standing in a garden flowers were around me and the sun was going down, I turned my back and saw a man. I went near him and noticed it was Darren, I took a step back cause blood was on his body. He turned around and smiled, I gave him a confused look.

"Goodbye Ella.." He said with a weak voice.

"No, its not yet Goodbye..."

"I'm sorry I cant keep my promise.."

"No.. your not leaving.." I said more like a whisper.

He smiled, "Goodbye Ella." And with that he turned into ashes, the wind blew and he was now gone. I fell to the ground on my knee's I cried, then everything went to black all I could see was black nothing more. I stopped crying when I heard a voice, "I cant keep my promise" it echoed around the black room, I covered my ears with my hands, "Goodbye Ella." Then everything went to white then I saw one girl and two men's. Then I realized that it was just a Dream, "Ella are you alright?" Jazz asked.

"I geuss.." I said weakly my voice was sad.

"I'm sorry, I made you guys worry about me.." I said and looked at them.

"Its fine and we should really worry where Darren is now." Jk said.

"No, you dont have to. He already moved on, this is already the end for us." I said and tried to smiled but failed.

"He already forgot me.." I added and tried not to cry.

"Ok, but we need to find him cause his parents might worry at baka pa nga paga--" Jk was cut off by a nurse.

"Ms. Ella pwede na po kayo umalis after one week." Then she left.

I looked at the window and sighed, I really wished all of this never happened. If that girl never showed up then we would be happy, no! I shook my head to shake away the thought, He's already happy and he's with his ex. Then I looked down to see cars passing by and people walking, others were even holding hands which made my heart ache.

If only I could see him one more time then it would be greag for me, just to see him happy makes me happy. I wished that I could see him just one more time para tapos na kami para din hindi ko na siya isipin. So that I can move on and start again with someone else, and be happy.

I geuss this is Goodbye Darren, I hope you would be happy with her and please dont ever leave her just like me...

**************

Another Update!!

Huhuhuhu!! T^T na iyak naman ako sa sinulat ko, guys short or long ba? D ko kasi alam kasi ginamit ko tab ko, soooo update nanaman ako!

MyonlyHim xx