Chapter 21: Just a Dream (2)

Well.. This part two of 4 Years... Just change th tittle. I forgot to put part one heheheh... Sorry and p.s i haven't been updating lately, i was sick so please bare for me for a while.

-------------------

Ella's POV

I hugged him and he hugged back, “I missed you so much..” I whispered.

“Ms. Damian, are you sick? Cause this is the 3rd time you fell alseep.”

“No, no.. I-im fine.. I-- Ow!” I said but i felt a sting through my head, and darkness took over me.

“Darren?” I whispered as i walked through the path leading somewhere beautiful, when i got there i saw him standing smiling at me. Tears slowly streamed down my face i looked around and i looked back at Darren who has a red small box in his hand.

“Whats that?” He smiled and went near me, he stopped and held my hand.

“I love you..” He said before leaning down, and our lips met. It rained, i giggled which made me pull away.

He kneeled down, “Will you marry me?”

*****

“Yes..” I whispered.

“Hoy! Yes ka diyan, Mag rest ka lang muna.” Sabi ni Harold. -.- Dream lang pala, haay. Ano ba nang yayari sakin -.-

I rolled my eye's, “Opo, etoh na po boss.” and with that i fell alseep.

----------

“I love you..” and with that he disappeard into the thin air.

“Darren!”

“Dont worry..” Echoes from everywhere.

“Come with me and we will be happy..” His voice echoed again.

“No!” I yelled as i fell to the ground my hands covering my ears and me eyes shut closed.

“NO!!” I yelled realising that I wad still in the clinic.

“Miss, are you ok?”

“Y-yeah.. I-im.. Fine..” And with that i layed back down again.

Darren's POV

I had that Dream again, I was forcing Ella to come with me but she started yelling 'NO'. I didnt know why i would always have that Dream, its like a Nightmare hunting me. I just ignored it for the past few day's but now it became more intense.

“Dude, are you ok?” Jk asked.

“Y-yeah.. Its.. Just.. That Dream.”

“Its Just a nightmare hunting you down, maybe?”

“Maybe.. So are the flowers going to her house yet?”

“Yep.” He said popping the ‘p.’

I nodded and he walked out of my room, i sighed and lied back down again. I'm in twittle's house right now, she said she was not the girl trying to kill Ella. Then who could that be?? Well i dont know, maybe all of them was Just a Dream.

*************

Hahahahah! Short chapter. I'm very sorry, cuz u know.. I'm sick and i can only use my phone if i asked permition. -.- ok i'll be updating now or tomorrow. I duu nu. So have fun.

MyonlyHim xx