Chapter 29: This is Goodbye. (1)

Ella's POV

What the f*ck did I just do? Ok, calm down Ella. He just kissed me that's all, WHAT THE HECK!? HE JUST KISSED ME??

*Breath in*

*Breath out*

*Breath in*

*Breath out*

“You ok?”

“O-oh, Yeah.. I'm.. Great.” I suttered,

“Ok..?” and he sat down beside me.

10 Minutes..

20 Minutes..

30 Minutes..

40 Minutes..

50 Minutes..

1 Hour..

“WHAT THE HELL!?!? WHEN WILL THEY COME!?” I shouted, Then we heard a car engine.

“I think they're here.” We stood up, I opened the door and saw the man who shot Darren.

“Stay back..” Darren whispered covering me with his body.

“What do you want?”

“The Girl.”

“Sorry? I cant give her.”

The man pulled the trigger, “Give us the girl.”

“You have to get through me first.”

*BANG*

----------

Darren's POV

Before the bullet could hit Ella or me, I grabbed her and we run. The man was still chasing us, “GIVE US THE GIRL!!”

The other man grabbed Ella, I punched him straight in the jaw which made a 'crack' noise. Then the other one pointed the gun to Ella, I pushed her we both fell to the ground before the man shot Her. I stood up and walked near to the man, he pointed the gun to me and I kicked away the gun and punched him.

He dodged it and threw a punch to me, I stumble backwards and faced him. I punched him in the stomach and he bent over and fell to the ground, “I told you, You have to go through me first.” I said as I spit out blood.

“Ella?”

“Ella!?” I yelled, f*ck! I've been fooled.

“AHHHHHH!” Then I heard her voice from my left, I ran to where the voice is and saw her and other two men.

“Hey, Let go of her!!” I yelled as I threw a punch to the guys who was holding her.

“Woah.. Brothaaa, chill.” I heard Jk's voice.

“Wait, what?” I said as I saw Angelo on the ground and Jazz beside him.

“Angelo, I'm sorry. I didnt mean it.” I said as I held my hand out.

“Its ok.” and he took my hand and stood up.

“Darren You ok?” I heard Ella's voice.

“I'm fine, Dont worry.”

“Did you guys, Heard the scream?” I asked.

“Yeah,” Jk said, “We thought it was Ella but she found us.”

“Oh.. But who could've that be?” Jazz butts in, “Du nuu.” Ella said shrugging.

“AHHHHHHHHH!” Then we heard the voice again, we all looked at each other and we ran to where the voice was but we just saw a recorder.

“We've been fooled.” Jk said, Then Ella screamed and she was tied up and was hanging on the tree's trunk.

“Get 'em!” I know that voice, I turned around but I didnt saw her. Then I was tackled down on the ground, I tried to get free but my hands were tied and my mouth was covered by a tape. Then all I could see was darkness.

*****

Ella's POV

I woke up adjusting to the bright light, Then I saw I was in a room. My hands were tied up and my mouth was covered by a tape, I looked to my left and saw the others except for Darren. My eye's grew bigger of what I remembered, yesterday many things happened. I tried to struggle out my hands but they were to tight, I looked back to the others again and saw that they were already awake.

“Mmmm!” I said -.-

“Mm?” They said -.- (a/n: new way of talking! lol xD)

“Shut up!” A guy said through outside.

I went over to them and tur ed my back to them, which they understand what I meant. Then I felt my hand being released of teh rope, I took the tape out in my mouth and untied the other's.

“What are.. We gonna do..?” Jazz whispered.

I told them my plan it had me a minute to explain, Then they all nodded and we went to our places. I grabbed a stick that I saw, I went behind the door and we all waited for someone to come in.

*************

Another Update!!

HELLOOOO!! Sorry for the late update and all, I was kind of busy. Oh and I might not update tomorrow. I MIGHT, ok soooooo thanks for reading my story. I hope you guys like it. (Its not yet the end.)

MyonlyHim xx