Chapter 13: Dinner (2)

Ella's POV

Darren started leaning when, it rained hard. Darren grabbed me and we run but we got lost, we saw a small cattage. Darren knocked but the door opened, we went inside and looked around. It had a living room, then a kitchen. I sat down on the hard wood and rubbed my hands.

“Here, you might catch a cold.” He said handing me white towel.

“Thanks, but.. What about you?” i asked.

He shook his hand, “I'm *sneeze* fine..” He said then sneezed again and again and again.

“Waoh.. Come here sit down, and take off your polo.” i said gesturing him to sit. He sat down and took of his polo.

“I'll do body heat.” i said hugging him, he hugged back. After a while he pat my back and i pulled away,

“You feeling better?” I said and he nodded.

“You want to sleep?” He asked, my eyes widened a bit and i nodded my head, he tapped his lap and i gave him a confused look.

“Lay your head here.”

I smiled and i lay down my head in his lap, he stroke my hair then my cheek. He mumbled something before i fell into deep sleep.

*****

I felt a hand tap my tummy, then poke my cheek, then my hand, then my tummy, then my cheek again.

“What!?” i said annoyed and shot my eyes open.

“Oh.. Sorry.” Darren said and giggled.

I sat up and put my head in Darren's shoulder, he sighed and grabbed his phone. I also grabbed my phone too and opened it but it died.

“No signal.” He said and sighed.

I stood up and grabbed his hand, he gave me a confuse look and i pointed towards the door. He looked at it and nodded, we hid in a room that was to small. We were squished, his body touching mine. When i was about to say something Darren covered my mouth with his hand, i looked at him confused and he pointed to a small whole.

I look throught it and saw 1 girl and 2 boys.

I looked back at Darren who said shh. I nodded and looked back at the whole then we heard them talking.

“Where are they!?” The girl yelled.

“They're not here mam,” the boy said.

“Well.. Find them!!! We need to Kill that girl!!” The girl yelled and walked out and the 2 boys walked out too.

My eye's widdened, Darren rubbed mu back. I sighed quietly and closed my eye's, as i open them i hugged Darren and he hugged back.

“Lets go..” He whispered as he broke away from the hug.

I nodded and we slowly walked out of the small room, i pick up Darrens polo and he weared it. When he was done he grabbed my hand and we slowly walked out. But someone covered my mouth and grabbed my hand.

“Mmmm!!”

“HEY! LET G-- Jk??”

“Dude, your so protective.” Jk said as he let me go, i playfully punched his shoulder as he laughed.

“That was so scary.” i mumbled to myself.

“Lets go back!!” Stacy yelled and went off.

“Teka.. Saan ba tayo dumaan??” tanong ni Jk.

“Di ko alam”

I sighed, “Lets just walk near the shore.”

“Oh yeah..”

“Lets Go!!”

*ACHO!*

I looked back to see Darren rubbing his nose and his eye's were half open, i walked to him and put his hand around my shoulder and my other hand around his waist and we started walking.

“Guys! Yun sila nag hahanap na sa atin!”

“Jk! Stace! Darren! Ella!” coach sarah yelled waving her hand.

I looked up at Darren and smiled, “You alright bud?” Hehe.. Friend zoned.

He pouted, “I'm friend zoned.”

“Joke lang! Eto naman eh,” i said.

“But my head hurts..”

I nodded, “Were almost there Dar.”

He smiled and nodded, i looked forward to see the others. Well, i am still in my heels and dress and it so hard to walk with this damn heels!

*****

When we entered Jk and Darren's room i, Darren lied down on the bed and closed his eye's. I opened the drawer revealing his clothes, even underwear –.–.

I AM NOT A PERV.

I looked for a comfortable and warm shirt, i found a white shirt and then a undie and his shorts. I walked back to Darren's bed and wake him up.

“Darren.. Wake up.. Go change first.”

He opened his eye's and sat down, he then stood up and i gave him his clothes.

“Perv..” i heard him mumbled.

“Sorry?”

“Nothing..”

I giggle a bit and left a note for him to read saying :

Hey Darren,

I'm just in our room, cause i have a fever too. Just call me or text if you need me then i'll go here, just reminding you. I AM NOT A PERVERT, i just picked your clothes and gave it too you, hehehe xD well i'll be going now. I hope you get well.. :)

Love,

Ella xx

And with that i left the note in his pillow and walked out, i went to our room and change into some warm and comfortable clothes. I lied down on my bed and closed my eye's and then Darkness took over me.

**************

Sooooooo here is the update you have been waiting for, and guys if you need faster updates you would really need to vote or stuff. Just suppory me. Heheh i may not be able to update tomorrow. Just saying.

Love,

Author xx

VOTE

&COMMENT