Chapter 36: War.

Ella's POV

I was searching some vines in youtube when a boy named 'Thomas Sanders' popped out in my screen, I clicked his video and he is a cool guys and also funny. I also like his voice.

“What're you watching?” Harold asked as the other three followed him.

“Vines about Thomas Sanders,” I said and they all nodded. They all sat down beside me and watched.

_____

“That.Was.The.Best.Vine.Ever.” We all said and started laughing like maniacs. -.-

*Ding-Dong*

“I'll just get that,” I said ad I stood up and went down to open the door, I opened the door and saw Darren.

“Heyy,” I said and smiled at him. “Helloo, Wanna hang?” He asked.

“Oh, Maybe next time. My friends are here or maybe you can stay here for a while, Yeah?”

He smiled, “Sure.” I smiled and let him in. Then jazz dragged me to thr kitchen.

“Why is he here?”

“Oh, I forgot to tell that were frinds now. Nothing more.” I said and looked at her.

“Dont say that, I know it'll happen soon. You guys would go back.”

“Umm.. No, He said he already moved on.”

“Who?” We both jumped, Starled by Darren asking.

“Me.” Jazz said.

“Oh, ok..” He said and grabbed an oreo.

“No.”

“What?” He asked.

“Dont you dare eat that oreo,” I warned him. He looked at me then back at the pack of oreo, Then he opened it and took one piece of oreo out.

“No.” I said, He smirked and ate the oreo.

“You did not just eat that oreo...”

“Oh, I did.” He said the smirk still on his face, I sprinted towards him and tackle him to the ground and grabbed the oreo pack saying “MINE.”

“GIVE IT BACK!”

“NUH UH!”

“THIS MEANS WAR ELLA.” He said and I just looked at him and stuck my tounge out and continued on walking but the wall hit my face.

“Who freaking put that wall there!?!?” I yelled looking at the wall.

“Blame the builders.” Harold said.

“Right,” I said and stood up.

“War is on Espanto, I will never lose.”

“Oh, your on.” He said and smirked.

“My team is Jazz!” I shouted and ran over to where she is.

“Me and Harold then,” He said. Harold nodded.

“Jazz is beast and I'm beast, there for we are Team Beast.”

Harold whispered something in Darren's ear which caused him to smirk, “Team Beast VS. Team Badass.”

-:-:-:-:-

“We need to think of a plan on how were attacking them,” I said as I put my hands on my hip and started to think.

“How about we Prank or just throw something at them?”

“Ok, We'll use the normal attack. The plan is.........”