𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Today is the one day I am DREADING!

The day Ben and I are crowned King and Queen. I'm constantly panicking as I'm getting ready.

The skirt on my dress was yellow with blue sparkley netting all around it. And my bodice was yellow with blue on the inside and white lace at the bottom of the bodice as well as the skirt. But the heels were plain yellow with a blue fancy pattern on the outsides.

"Are you ready Princess Bailey? Your future loyal subjects await you. And your boyfriend who will be riding with you." Lumier asked, knocking beforehand. "I'm ready. Just let me get my shoes on and I shall be ready." I stated as I got my last heel on and walked with Lumier down the steps.

Why did this feel like a fantasy film where the girlfriend walks down the steps for prom and the boyfriend is stood there before turning around and just admires the beautifulness of his girlfriend in a dress instead of leggins and an old band top with headphones.

Well, that's exactly what happened. Except its coronation, not prom.

Carlos stood there shocked for a good few seconds before coming back to his senses and met me at the bottom of the stairs. "Hey. You ready? Because from this day forward cameras will be on you all the time." I asked. "I'm ready no matter what." He replied.

We walked out together and got onto a carriage in which would take us from my home, The Beast's Castle, to the smaller castle in front of the school. Some would call it a church though but at this point its called whatever.

Dude ended up in the carriage as well. He sat on Carlos' lap which was cute.

Ben and Mal already went ahead, since Ben is to be King and for some reason, we played our life as if it were cards. King always went at the top.

"Hey. You ok, you look stressed?" I asked Carlos as he stroked Dude's fur. "Fine, just a little scared." He replied. "Hey. As soon as tonight is over, I can speak with my mom and see if I can take you away for a week. Just the two of us. That sound good?" I offered. He nodded and I let my head fall onto his shoulder, stroking Dude's fur as well.

We stopped behind Mal and Ben's carriage. They were outside waiting. "Honey you look amazing." Mom complimented. "Thanks mom." I smiled hugging her. Carlos and Mal were with dad so Ben and I joined them. "I told both Ben and Bailey this wouldn't be easy." He spoke. "But you also told us that anything is possible." Ben reminded him. "Did I?" Dad questioned. Mom slightly hit him which caused Ben and I to stiffle a laugh.

"Is everyone ready?" Fairy Godmother asked us. We nodded and she went back inside. "You will do amazing. Just sit there and be yourself. I will be next to you on the stage if anything happens." I told him. He nodded and I kissed his cheek before he and Mal were led into the church.

"Come on brother. Let's go rule a whole Kingdom." I exclaimed, causing us both to laugh.

The music played as Ben and I walked down the rows of people who stood next to each other watching Ben and I as we walked past. Ben had his arms down and his hands grasped the bottom of his shirt lightly. Whereas I had my hands in front of my torso and linked them together.

As we got to the podium where our parents and Fairy Godmother was, the music came to a slow stop. Cameras were being flung around at the top so viewers who were unable to attend could watch at home. Including Mal, Carlos, Jay and Evie's parents back on the isle.

"Do you swear to goven the people of Auradon with dignity and pride?" Fairy Godmother said as she held the wand in her hands in front of Ben and I. "I swear" Ben and I said in sync. "Then I can now officially crown you-" Fairy Godmother said as she patted both of our shoulders with her wand before handing it to a guard.

"King Ben of Auradon!" Fairy Godmother exclaimed as she placed the King's crown on Ben's head. "And Queen Bailey of Auradon." She exclaimed once again, placing the Queen's crown upon my head. God that thing was heavy to say it weren't much gold used.

Everyone cheered and Fairy Godmother got her wand back. She put it in the air but someone grabbed it out of her hand.

"Jane. Give me the wand." I demanded. She refused. So I snatched it out of her hand but it went flying into Mal's grasp. "Mal. Give me the wand." Ben demanded.

Mal, Carlos, Evie and Jay took stand closest to the doors. "Do you really wanna do this?" Ben asked. "We have no choice Ben our parents-" Mal sobbed. "You're parents made their choice. Don't follow their cruel paths just to impress them. I mean, look at you Mal. You're nothing like your mom. And honestly, I can see you're not like Maleficent. You're the opposite. Don't ruin your teenage years because your mother doesn't remember hers."

Mal sobbed as I hugged her, not caring if my dress got wet and snotted up. "Are you ready to give me the wand?" I asked as she nodded and handed me it. "Thankyou. Now, I believe you owe some words to the others. And don't apologise, this is your mother's doing. Not yours." I whispered. She nodded and wiped her tears before turning to the others and saying whatever.

I walked up to the podium towards Fairy Godmother and my parents. "Here you go Fairy Godmother." I beamed, handing her the wand. "Thankyou deary. You'd be an amazing mother." She replied before uttering the last bit. "Now shoo, go be with your prince." She hollered jokingly. I laughed and joined the others. "Come on sis. Put your hand in the middle." Ben urged. I did so and put my hand in a fist next to Evie's and Carlos'.

But this happiness soon ended when a puff of purple smoke appeared through the stained glass photo...