𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

He noticed that glare. “Go on.” I encouraged. “God forbid.” He chuckled, a nervous tone to his voice. “But if something were to happen, who do you think would be in line to be king?” “Did you forget? Carlos is King Consort. Therefore he would be. Any complaints then I’m sure we can find you a pillow to cry into.”

I smirked, already feeling the shocked looks from both Carlos and Jay behind me. “Now, run along or I will report you breaking and entering the dorms and my office.” I smiled innocently. He went to leave. “Chad. The key.” He groaned and left the key on the table.

Jay walked over to the door, holding it open. “I’m taking this.” Chad held up the headless figure before walking out. Jay closed the door. “Thank you, Jay.” Carlos exclaimed. “And that was hot.” He whispered in my ear. A small blush formed on my face while Carlos worked on setting up the machine in order to create the fake wand.

Time Skip

The three of us had fallen asleep. Carlos and Jay on the chairs and me on the bed next to Dude. My eyes fluttered open to the sound of a machine beeping. I groaned, trying to go back to sleep.

Failed attempt.

I looked at the printer, half asleep. “What’s going on?” I asked, my voice slightly deeper and my hair a mess. Carlos came over. “The wand is done. Promise to stay here?” He asked, hope in his eyes. I nodded, and he kissed my temple before standing up and walking over to Jay.

“Hey, guys. What about me?” Dude yelled. “No, Dude. You stay. I’m serious. Stay.” Dude whined. “I love you both. Be back before you know it.” The second Carlos said those words, I stopped.

I looked at Dude. “Did he just-” “Finally! That was getting exhausting.” Dude grumbled. “Wait? What?” I questioned. “He’s lost sleep over those three words. Now come on. We gotta find a way onto that limo.” Dude walked off. I followed him.

He loved me?