𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Heyy so I know I haven't updated in like an eternity, but I've been focusing on this book I wanna try publish professionally so I kind of put any books I was originally writing on hold for awhile. I hope this chapter makes up for it though. Anyway, onto the chapter.

Carlos, Jay, Chad and a few other guys were in the Amphitheatre practicing fencing. I was sat at the door reading with Dude on my lap. The guys soon stopped and I passed a rag to Carlos. "You did great. Absolutely amazing." I complimented him. "Thanks. It's why I- like you very much." He replied. Yeah... We haven't exactly said the 'L' word to each other yet.

The guy who was fighting Jay revealed themselves to be Lonnie aka my GIRL best friend. "Woow! Go Lonnie!" I yelled, clapping my hands together. But it soon ended when CHAD had to ruin it. Asshole.

Carlos and I left early because we both was able to schedule paparazzi times so he could get out without being in any shots the photographers took. "I missed my bed." I whined, flopping onto Carlos' bed. Yeah, it's mine now. Well, whenever I sleep in the dorms it is.

"Can I like just be glued to the bed? I don't want to move!" I giggled, asking Carlos. "If you plan to do paperwork upside down then be my guest." Carlos replied as he let Dude off of the leash and we just laid on the bed with Dude in his bed already asleep.

My eyes opened up. When was I asleep? I looked around to see it was night and Jay was asleep in the bed next to Carlos'. "What time is it?" Carlos asked, half asleep. "No idea. But it's late." I replied. Dude woke up and starting barking, causing Jay to stir. "Shhh. Calm down." I stroked Dude's fur while Carlos went to go change into some pyjamas. He then came back and we switched roles. He was getting Dude back to sleep while I went and got some of my pyjamas that I had in the dorm on.

Jay and Carlos had a bigger room near the bottom floor now whereas Mal and Evie had a higher room with a balcony. It was so Evie could hand dry outfits without using electricity since there was only a limited amount of plugs in each dorm.

Two near the tv for the tv and whatever console, two near each bed for phone chargers and lamps. Two in the bathroom for hairdryers excetra. And two near the window for whatever decoration people want to put in their window. Or if they want to put a device on charge. Either way, it's limited.

I came back into the main room to see Dude asleep and Carlos stroking the little fur ball. "Hey. Come on, let's get to sleep. We have school in the morning." I told him. He nodded and hugged me from behind as we both went into a deep slumber.

Time Skip

I was making my way back to Carlos' dorm when I saw Mal storm in there, so I followed in, to overhear their conversation. "Hey, do you have it?" Carlos asked her. I was curious so I stayed behind the wall. Soon Chad came up and tried to sneak in but then saw me. "Chad, is it just me or are you trying to break into Carlos and Jay's dorm?" I asked, obviously knowing the answer but trying to by myself time so that Mal inside talking to Carlos doesn't leave and see me. "Well I uh-" The curly blonde stuttered. "Chad, just gimme the key. How do you even have a key?" I ordered. "I printed it off last time I was in the boys room. They were sleeping." He said as if it were a normal thing to say. Then again, it was Chad. He's always said weird things as if they were a normal daily thing to say.

He gave me the key in the end and left, slouching slightly. I walked in to see Mal and Carlos giving Dude a weird and shocked look. "So- what did I miss?" I asked, trying to ease the tension. "Carlos asked Mal if she-" Carlos muffled Dude just as he was about to say what happened. "Dude can talk?!" A talking dog was surprisingly something you don't see everyday here. "Yeah. I'll explain it later." He replied. I nodded before I got a call from Ben. "Hey, are you with Mal?" He asked. "Yeah, why?" "I can't get through to her and I'm worried." He replied. "I'll put her on the phone." I passed the phone to Mal and she talked to Ben before giving me my phone back and saying goodbye to the both of us. "So. How come he can now randomly talk?" I asked, putting Carlos into a stuttering mess. "Because I uh- I wanted it to be a surprise for you since I know you've always wanted to know what's going through an animals mind." He stuttered.