𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

"Hey, I know you." The guy tried to speak as I dragged Ben back slightly. I kept my head down, having a feeling that this guy would recognise us soon enough. But the others didn't. "Uh, no. Don't know you either, man." Ben replied. I was hoping this guy wouldn't recognise us and would just leave, but luck was not on our side today. "Uh, yeah, you do." I kept looking away, trying not to show my face. "Come on, man. Really? Huh? Dude, I'll give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick. And his neck.." The guy made a 'huh' noise that lasted for a second or two. "Is incredibly thick." I stayed looking down, but Carlos gave me the 'we should go' warning. We made a code for each other when we made our relationship public. That way, if paparazzi or anything got too crazy for them, we'd make a silent signal depending on what we wanted. And three taps meant that he knew this guy and it wouldn't be good if he found out who we were.

"Come on, man." The guy spoke, stuttering slightly before stopping. Shit. That wasn't good. I looked up slightly, and saw the others looking at a poster. One of me and Carlos, the other of Ben and Mal. Shit. This guy was gonna figure it out in a heartbeat. "Oh, your King Ben. And Queen Bailey. Very hot, by the way." I think I just vomited in my mouth. "And your Jay, Carlos and Evie, hey guys." We all immediately ran, as the guy got excited and ran away.

All five of us made it far away from the guy. Apparently his name was Gil. His father was Gaston. Aka, the guy's father was the one trying to get my mom to marry him. So it's no surprise his son decided to like me. Keep it in the family genes I guess. Not exactly a good tradition to keep but everyone's different I guess.

We ended up at this little hide out that the four made when they were back on the isle. Pretty cool. Jay threw a rock at this sign which ended up lifting the gate up. "Good luck." I called out to Ben as he walked up the wooden steps. "He's gonna be fine." Carlos whispered in my ear as he sat down. I sat next to him and placed my head against his shoulder. "Yeah, but will Mal be? She obviously left for a reason. I can't help but feel as though I wasn't there for her. You know, us both being girls and both being in the same situation with paparazzi and all that." "It isn't your fault. You had more duties than her. Don't blame this on yourself ok." Carlos kissed my forehead, comforting me the best we could since there were untrustworthy people about.

After five or ten minutes, Ben came back down without Mal. I stood up, along with Carlos and the four of us crowded Ben. "Where's Mal?" Evie asked. "She's not coming back." Ben replied, a sad look on his face. "What?!" I questioned. "I'll talk to her." Evie stated, as she walked over to some weird microphone and spoke into it. As Mal was trying to talk to Mal, non of us noticed the disappearance of Ben.

"Guys. Where's Ben?" I asked, realising he wasn't with us. We looked down an alleyway to see a figure walking back up. Evie kept shouting his name. "Ben, don't scare us like that." "Evie. That isn't Ben." I told her. The person showed his face, proving myself right. But I weren't happy. Ben was lost on this crazy island.

Carlos dragged me back slightly, obviously worried about this guy. Was he connected to the Gil person? Did he take Ben? "Don't scare you. But that's my speciality." He had this psychotic look to his face. "Harry." "What did you do with Ben?" Evie and Jay both spoke at the same time. "Oh, uh, we nicked him. Mmm-hmm." I glared at this 'Harry' guy. The hook said it all. Captain Hook's son. But it seemed as though he had both hands, not just a hook for a hand. "Yeah, and uh- if you want to see him again, have Mal come to the chip shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit. She can also bring this beauty along, and we'd have a set." He tried to put his hook against my cheek in a flirtatious manner, but Jay and Carlos stood in front of me.

He laughed hysterically but in a psychotic way. "Aww Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch." Harry taunted once he'd calmed down. Jay went to attack, but Evie dragged him back. Harry barked at Carlos before walking away. As he was walking I threw a stone and hit him on the back of the head. I hid behind the wall, Harry looking our way in confusion since we'd all hid near the gate. Once Harry had gone out of earshot, I let out the laugh I was holding in. "You really had to do that?" Evie asked. "At least I hit the asshole. Deserves it." I mumbled that last bit as we all went upstairs.

Walking through the door, Mal turned around the the metal clanking to see us four stood there. "What in the Hades are you doing up here? I told Ben to tell you all to leave!" She yelled. "That's the problem." Jay inquired, and Mal realised Ben's absence. "Where is Ben?" She asked. "You might wanna sit down." I suggested, and we all went into this room that looked like a bedroom Mal had decorated. They all must have had a room each in case their parents were being assholes. "So, after Ben came down from telling you to come back with us, he ended up sneaking off without any one of us noticing." I started. "He was then kidnapped by Harry and we assume Gil, because Harry came from the smoke and said they kidnapped him." Evie continued. "He then told us to tell you to go to the chip shoppe to meet Uma. But you have to be alone." Jay finished. "He thought we were gullible into thinking Bailey would go with you." Carlos told her. "But as soon as he turned around I threw a rock at his head." "What!" Mal yelled.

We were in deep shit!