Please don't leave pt.2

SasuNaru/NaruSasu
Past events
14+ Warning ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Sasuke POV*
"DOCTOR...NURSE ANYBODY PLEASE COME HELP!!!"
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
~Narrator POV~
All the nurses ran into the room pushing Sasuke away making sure the blonde is ok meanwhile the raven outside was fighting to get back inside to see his blonde coughing a storm.

The head nurse came out having the raven get up from his chair, the nurse says, "Family of Naruto Uzumaki" the raven says, "I am his boyfriend what's his condition. " The nurse gulps down nervously and says, "Well I'm sorry Sir your boyfriend is still on stage 3 cancer but if you can afford the cure your boyfriend can live past this." The Uchiha widens his eyes in shock and nods saying, "I thought it was stage 2" the nurse shakes her head saying, "It has been stage 3 for the past month now sir I'm sorry you haven't been informed." The Uchiha hums saying, "ok thanks I will give you my card info for you can charge it."

The nurse nods as she walks away saying, "You can see him now he should be awake and fine it was just a bad cough." The Uchiha nods as he goes in the room. The blonde sits there staring at the window smiling at the beautiful sunflowers his boyfriend got him. As he sits the raven hugs his shoulders burying his face in his neck saying, "Why didn't you tell me." The blonde jumps at the sudden contact knowing who it is he calms down.

The blonde says, "I-I didn't want you to worry about me Sasuke you worry more about me then your mother and fathers health alone." The raven shakes his head saying, "Well my mother and father are healthy and yes I will always worry! I love you Naruto not anyone else just you!! Now you will get this new medication today." The blonde's eyes widen shaking his head saying, "N-No Sasuke you don't-" the raven shakes his head turning the blondes head to face his own saying, "No I will make you better I don't care what I have to give."

The blonde sniffs as he feels tears going down his face. The raven widens his eyes wiping those tears saying, "What's wrong I-" the blonde hugs the raven going on his knees so he can dig his head in the ravens neck. The blonde says, "Thank you, Thank you so much you teme when I get out of here I swear I'll give you anything and everything you want and deserve." The Raven smiles and lifts the blonde head off of him saying, "Anything really." He smirks.

The blonde blushes and nods as the raven goes to his ear and whispers, "So if I said to have sex whenever I want you'd oblige." The blonde widens his eyes his fave turning redder then before as he lightly hits the ravens chest saying, "Stupid teme stupid stupid teme."

Meanwhile the Raven chuckles bringing the blonde in for a chaste kiss on the lips pouring his love into it. The blonde kisses back before the Raven takes the blondes legs wrapping it around his waist. Naruto smiles as the Raven turns around looking down at him before sitting him down on the hospital bed.

"Your getting out of here Naru~" the Raven says with confidence as he holds the blondes hand. The blonde smiles and nods looking at Sasuke saying, "Hey teme your brother came here last night and he-" Sasuke glares at him and looks away saying, "I'm not going" Naruto says, "Temeeee you gotta! It's not everyday you get to go to France and Paris!"

"Well I can go again when we married and our honeymoon can be in Paris" the Raven grins seeing the blonde blush before kissing him on the nose. Naruto says, "B-But still go spend time with your family" Sasuke glares at the blonde saying, "no what if something happens to you while I'm gone."

Naruto sighs and pecks the ravens lips saying, "Don't worry nothing is going to happen to me" Sasuke cups the blondes face saying, "We can go to those places together for our honeymoon." The Raven says looking at the blondes flustered face letting out a cough which widened the ravens eyes having him pat his back saying, "Are you ok?!" The worried raven says. The blonde nods patting the ravens shoulder croaking out, "Y-Yeah I'm good Sas-uke."