25-Needy

Ship: SasuNaru/NaruSasu
This chapter contains:
~Fluff
~Some of the genin 12
~little 14+
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV:
Friday the last day of school for the week and Sasuke decides to invite his friends to his house including his boyfriend to have a sleepover. Since his friends and neither does the school know that Sasuke is dating Naruto Uzumaki,the nerd of the school so Sasuke decided to do a sleepover so his shy nerd can open up to people instead of staying in the library all the time.
Sasuke's POV:
Finally the day I can have my sleepover,my friends know about it but Naruto doesn't because knowing him he'll say no and be to shy to go so anyways we're at lunch which is our final period for the day. Naruto always stay late at school so I go in my car and I take the guys and few girls to my mansion before I call my good pal Sai to drive me in the limo to pick up my kitsune.

I watch him get out of the school with his glasses up and my sweater hanging as he carries his book bag eating a lollipop looking so cute. I see him look around so I get out the limo and I say, "Naruto over here" I wave my head seeing him come over before I grab his waist and I put him in the backseat with me. I see him take his book bag off,staying in the corner of the limo looking out the window. I scoot towards him and I wrap my arms around his torso and I pick him up and I put him on my lap. I then turn him around so his body can be facing mine and I smile at him seeing him turn away from me so I use my index finger to turn him to face me. I grin at him feeling him hit my chest saying, "S-Stop looking like that idiot" I chuckle seeing him blush before I go to him,I peck his lips. I still kiss him soon adding my tongue tasting the orange he had. I pull back saying, "Mmm someone had oranges" I see him blush before I start kissing all over his neck,leaving hickeys and love bites. I feel him push me off saying, "B-Baka p-people's gonna see the markings" I shrug seeing him pout.

"We're here Mr.Uchiha" I see Naruto turn saying, "Heyyyy why are we at YOUR house,I thought you were taking me home" I grin saying, "Nope your sleeping over" I see him cock his head saying, "Why?" I say, "Because I have my friends over and it's time you guys meet" I see his eyes widen saying, "Y-You mean N-Neji Hyūga a-and K-Kiba Inuzuka a-and-" I kiss him to shut him up. He blushes but says, "Y-You know how shy I am I-It took me 3 months t-to talk to you w-when we first met" I nod kissing his forehead. "I know baby,I know" I say seeing him look at me with the cutest gaze ever. I awe seeing him put his head on my forehead. I smirk before I rub his lower area seeing him pant,not stopping me I stop feeling him panting. I then whisper, "Want me to carry the princess or should I allow her to walk" he says, "w-walk" I smirk saying, "Finee but remember I want you" I see him blush before I open the door allowing him to go out. I grab his book bag and I walk out the car,I see him tremble I put his book bag on him and I say, "Are you cold princess" I tease seeing him blush saying, "Y-Y-Yes" I smile before I take my jersey off. Yes I have a jersey due to me playing high school basketball anyways I give him my jersey seeing him zip it up. I look at him up and down seeing it being a little to big on him but it's adorable that way.

I grab his hand and I pull him towards the door and I knock. "Hello" I see Neji say. He continues, "Ahh Sasuke we've been waiting for you now-
Sasuke who's that *points to Naruto*" I say, "This is someone importent I wanna introduce you guys too" I look at Naruto seeing him looking up at me then looking down. I smile seeing Neji smile at me saying, "someone important eyy"  I see him blush as I smirk.
End.
Sorry I gave up on this short story sorry 🥺🥺 pwease forgive meh.