24-Wait WHAT!!!

Ship: NaruSasu/SasuNaru
This chapter contains:
~Fluff
~Potions
~orochimaru
(SORRY I'm doing another SasuNaru it's just Naruto is the type to do this kind of stuff)
~Akatsuki (the one that attacks there village is my own OC that I made up just now)
(It's the girl on top but imagine her with a smaller gun and Akatsuki cloak)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke's POV~
"I see it" I look up seeing Naruto on top of a rock looking down.

So today we were assigned a mission to go find orochimaru abandoned base so we're looking and we finally found it. I see Naruto jump off the rock in front of Kakashi as I catch up to them and so does Sakura. Once we got up to them I crouch to the ground like the we're seeing Kakashi drawing a plan.

"So Sasuke you and Naruto approach the front to see if anybody's there while me and Sakura go through the back checking for more people got it. If there's no one then we look for anything that has to do with the Akatsuki or Orochimaru himself got it" Kakashi says I nod as I see the other do.

I walk next to Naruto seeing him glare at me as I hear him mumble, "Why does it have to be this dobe." I chuckle as I jump seeing him behind as we make it to the base.

"No ones here" I say as I finish looking at the end of our half see Kakashi say, "Same here" I see Naruto sit down on a rock as I see him lean back.

"Ahh" I look seeing he feel. I go towards where he feel seeing Kakashi and Sakura do the same. I see Naruto get up seeing him look around. "No one touch anything" Kakashi says so I smirk saying, "Yeah loser don't touch anything" I hear that dobe taunt, "You should be saying that to yourself Sasuke" I grin as was gonna say.

"Enough you to,hey how about we have lunch here" Kakashi says so I say, "Sure." I see the whole group agrees so I sit down on a rock getting comfortable.

Naruto went to get water while everyone was eating there rice balls. Then Naruto came back with his hot water and puts it on a table shaking all the potions that were up there and while he was opening his ramen pack he didn't realize a certain mini white pill feel in named the time reverse pill. A pill that can reverse time to when you were your youngest and that same pill has the snake searching all over his bases for it.

"I'm done with my lunch"Naruto says as I see him jump up with his usual smiling grin.

We checked everything in the base and we only saw some poisons and also the time reverse pills,there rare pills that can make someone young again. We took them knowing orochimaru is looking for them.

When we got to the leaf village I walk to my house and I drop my bag down thinking of my sunshine boy. You see I've been dating Naruto for two years now because the day I almost left with that snake bastard. He's the one that stopped me and then I almost killed him but he got cured and that's when I asked him. I told him I would stay for him,I also told him that I love him and he accepted me. I smirk knowing what I was thinking but I then get up and I go out my house,going to the woods I take stars and I start throwing it at the tree. I then look seeing Naruto's room light still on,I smirk before I jump on one tree to another soon making it to his porch.

I walk to the door and I open it seeing his back turned,shirtless eating ramen. I smirk seeing he hasn't noticed me so I softly closed the door and I make my way towards him and I stuff my head into the crook of his neck and I drape my arms over his shoulders. I feel him jump but I whisper, "Shhh it's me sunny" I feel him calm down. I stay in that position hearing him say, "Teme you scared me you dumbass" I chuckle as I stay in that position. I watch him finish his ramen before I see him get up with me following. I turn him towards me before I kiss him passionately feeling him kiss back I lean on him feeling him walk back.
Naruto's POV~
I walk back during the kiss while Sasuke kept leaning on me I then feel my legs hit the end of my bed. I feel Sasuke push me back,I feel the bed hit my back as I see Sasuke smirking at me before I see him close my curtain. He takes off his shirt before I see him come on top of me as I feel his knee hit my lower part making me yelp. I blush seeing him kiss my lips before I feel his arms around me as I feel my eyes get droopy as I look at him. I see him kiss my nose and cheeks saying, "Night baby" I nod feeling him kiss my lips before I black out.