Carnival pt.1

-"¡Shoot me!" -she yelled again

My hands are shaking, I have never held a gun in my life. Is heavy and cold because of the gold details all over it, her initials are grabbed on the grip. I know it's charged because she loads them in front of me every fucking day....if i pull the trigger i could kill her.

-"¡Shoot!" -slowly came closer and willingly placed the muzzle in her forehead- "¡Do it!" -she is begging me to pull the trigger, does she really want to die? A joker smile appeared on her lips and her eyes were focused on me. Her dark gaze penetrated my soul...this girl is not afraid of dying, she doesn't care.

My heavy breathing echoed inside the dark storage room of the dock. Is midnight and you can feel the cold breeze coming through the old metal door behind us. There are three more bodies around us. I can't look, I'm seconds away from throwing up, but this is my only chance to escape from this psycho, so I need to focus and swallow it.

-"You can't do it" -smirked at me with does perfect lips- "I knew you wouldn't"

-"¡Shut up!" -the adrenaline invaded my body- "I have the gun...so shut up"

-"¡Shoot!"

I closed my eyes and turned my face to the side, before pulling the trigger I made sure the lock was off.

-"Open your eyes" -she ordered- "Don't be a coward ¡Look at me!"

I flinched and opened my eyes again. Her sexy flaw is showing and that makes me weaker.

-"See...you can't" -I slowly lowered the gun and drop it to the floor far from us- "You can't because you have feeling towards me"

Our eyes locked....she is right. I feel some type of way and even though she kidnapped me one month ago, she managed to steal my heart. What kind of perverse disease is this? I thought it only happened in wattpad fanfics and movies.

-"Join me..." -whispered but the empty space made it sound louder- "Join me and you will never lack something...."

-"I don't want to be chase by the police my whole life" -I admitted without breaking eye contact

-"I own the police...." -she slowly caressed my cheek. Her touch is cold but gentle- "Be my queen....You won't regret it"

What type of person will I become if I take her hand? I don't want to become a criminal. I don't have any family....recently lost my friends and now I'm stuck with this sexy psychopath. Next to me is the exit of this one month hell, for some reason she isn't putting much effort into it. It's like she wants me to escape....

From her coat pocket took two different types of bullets, stretched out the hands and gave me two choices.

-"Shotgun bullet, you can go and I'll never look for you again....." -I focus my sight on the bullet- "LRN bullet, you choose to stay and be mine....." -our eyes locked again- "Your choice princess"

The sound of the ocean waves made me return to reality. I forgot we are next to the Mediterranean Sea, my heartbeat became more present, she looked at my chest and smirked without breaking the gaze. She is proud of whatever is happening.

-"What's your call princess?"

Reached out my hand and took the bullet in her right hand. She let out a sigh and from her back pocket took another gun out, she had a spare gun all this time?. The sexy girl pointed at me and her eyes didn't show anything.

-"Sorry princess..." -the sound of the gun made my eyes widen

{One month earlier}

-"Congratulations to the new 2025 generation of Seoul national university" -the audience clapped and cheered, a couple of fireworks appeared in the sky, never thought the school would do something like that. Everything here is elegant and proper, there is no room for mistakes.