When old gangs reunite

(Play song: 3 DI CUORI by Anna)

Pov Ryujin

Tomorrow it will be one month since Yeji kidnapped me. After all this time I got used to it and learned lots of things about the Italian / Korean Mafia. There are lots of things and rules you need to look at before considering joining an actual mafia, these are dangerous people, if they want to, they can make you disappear and use a completely new identity.

Chaeryeong and I got closer, we are friends from time to time, but that doesn't mean she stopped being the "villains" right hand. As for me and Yeji, we keep having casual sex everything time we fight or we feel like it, she gave up on the idea of ordering me about everything, she is learning to share the dominance in a relationship....wait, did I just said relationship?

We are not going to return to Korea until next week, currently we are in Monaco laying and chilling by the beach. Later today Yeji has a meeting with a smaller mafia of France, they are going to share a dinner and hopefully she doesn't kill anyone tonight. The sun sinked my face, but fortunately I have Yeji's sunglasses on, the ones I stole a couple of days ago. The tip of her fingers caressed my ribs until she reached my breast and squeezed a little.

-"People are watching" -said with my eyes closed while laying on the beach bed

-"Does it look like I care?"

-"I don't know, my eyes are closed"

I can sense she is smirking at me- "Nice glasses by the way"

Opened one of my eyes- "Thanks...they are from a friend" -teased

-"Now we are friends?"

-"Maybe...."

Our time by the beach flew by and the hour to get ready finally arrived. This is going to be my first official mafia meeting. Feels like I'm graduating all over again. This time I'm also going to use a black suit just like Yeji, I feel important and untouchable, the air of superiority really does exist.

Chaeryeong drove the Lamborghini truck to the secured location, some of Yeji's bodyguards already secured the perimeter for the dinner to go as smoothly as possible. We arrived at the end of the coast to an old dock with warehouse far from the civilization, if they start a fucking shooting battle having civilians close goes against the mafia rules. The troubles are between them "never get civilians involved".

I opened my door and watched how Yeji was ahead of us. We entered the establishment and it was more elegant than I expected. Yeji's guests were already inside, for the moment I learned basic words in Italian so if someone asks me something very complex I won't be able to answer. We sat at the rectangular table and the waiters served the first entree.

-"We politely ask you to quit the Monaco terrain" -said the old man towards Yeji, she kept eating and ignored his words- "We can do this the good or bad way"

-"Antoine, per favore rilassati" -Chaeryeong replied for her partner- "Lets enjoy dinner first"

-"What if you let me enjoy that beautiful creature?" -pointed towards me. He's and idiot

Yeji threw her dead stare to the men and then looked at me- "No, she is with me"

-"Value for value" -he repeated- "I'll leave you Monaco if you give me the girl"

I noticed how Yeji fists tighten, her knuckles are red and slowly starting to tremble from the strength- "I said no....I won't repeat myself"

-"Let's take a walk" -Chaeryeong suggested and all of them stood up- "Gentlemens after you" -almost rolled her eyes