Great deal

Pov Ryujin

Night fell on Jeju island and we returned to the hotel at eleven pm. Still have one hour to tell Yeji my answer about her proposal, I don't know what to do, obviously I want Yuqi to be free of all of this, but selling my body for it? Doesn't seem like the best option.

The golden doors of the elevator opened and Chaeryeong was the only one to get out, her room is one floor down from Yeji's. The elevator continued and finally arrived at the penthouse, none of her bodyguards were waiting for her.

The place is cold and it started raining less than five minutes ago. She untied her black tie and dropped it onto the couch, walked to the mini bar and poured herself a glass of water. I just stood there like a stalker, everything she does is meticulously done, she looks expensive and elegant even while taking a shower.

She looked at me and raised the glass in my direction, she wanted me to take it. Slowly walked towards her making our fingers brush against each other. The liquid is cold and refreshing, one of the drops fell from my lips and she dried it gently.

She walked away from me into the bedroom as she took off her suit. I followed and put on my pajamas while she took a bath. This has been the longest sixty minutes of my life, my heart raced and I could feel the electricity load every inch of my pale body. My breathing became heavier and uneven, counted to three and made my decision.

(Play song: Gangsta by Kehlani)

Pov Yeji

I'm more than tired, I don't have any energy left to deal with Ryujin and her constant tantrums. My patience is getting lower, obviously I'm not going to do something inhuman, but a dead threat can become a really good alternative.

Closed my eyes and felt the water take over my body and nerves. Gently massaged my body with the soft sensation of the liquid soap, slowly felt how a pair of hands wrapped around my waist, then made a path from my ribs all the way to my breast, let out a sigh and turned my body. Ryujin's eyes met mine, what is she doing?

-"I'm not in the mood of playing games" -I opened the glass door of the shower and walked past her, but before I could step on the white marble floor.

She grabbed my nape with strength and pulled me inside again making my head bounce with the wall behind me. A soft moan left my mouth and she bit my bottom lip with strength, we broke apart and felt the small drops of blood come out of my lips, she licked them and moved back again. I tried to get closer, but she pushed back by putting my hands above my head, kissed and licked my breasts until I heard the handcuff lock click. I turned to my hands and one of them was secure.

She dragged me to the bed and locked the other end to the headboard, got up again and took the spare handcuff in my night stand, how does she know I have a spare? I'm completely naked and tied to her. Ryujin left the room and returned with my black tie on her hands, slowly walked to the bed and started stripping down, none of her clothes were blocking my view to appreciate her sexy silhouette.

She sat on my thighs and her eyes changed from a dark brown to a deep black- "We are going to do this my way" -she whispered with lust before placing the piece of fabric around my mouth. I tried to move but it was impossible- "If this is what you want....I'm going to give you the real Ryujin"

She came up a bit to bite my earlobe, stopped and kissed every inch of my chest, her lips are cold, her hands warm and her core is wet. Her lips brushed my abs until they reached my core. I moaned, but didn't come out- "Now you are the victim" -she said before licking with circular motions my clit.

With my hands tighten the handcuffs because of the pleasure, close my eyes and pass the tips of my feet through the soft sheets. I tried to grind but she didn't let me, I was close to the climax but she stopped, my eyes widened and noticed how she smirked at me.

-"Not so fast" -she is playing with me and I can't tolerate it- "I don't want you to come just yet" -she spread my legs a little wider and pressed one of her knees into my core. Cupped my chin and licked my neck as she applied more pressure down there.

Never in my life have I met someone like her. She is the first person that makes me lose my temper and dominance.

-"You taste so...good" -she's teasing again

Lowered her lips to my breasts and bit gently as the pace increased. Her finger caresses my abs until they reach my core. Teased me a little, but never actually penetrated me. I wanted to talk, but the tie wouldn't let me, I want it, I need her inside me.

-"Frustrating right?" -our eyes locked again- "That's how I feel while being with you" -she admitted- "If we are going to do this....it needs to be fair, ok?"

She tangled her fingers in my hair and made me nod. She has no idea what she has done, when I'm free she is going to regret it. She licked three of her fingers and slipped them inside me, a moan escaped my mouth. She removed the tie with the free hand and kissed my lips hard, our tongues synchronized. Ryujin didn't let me catch my breath for more than five seconds between kisses and bites.

-"Ahhh...f-fuck" -i said

-"Quiet...." -she covered my mouth with her soft hand. My body started to tremble and I felt my cum fill her fingers. Our breaths are heavy but synchronized, instantly licked her fingers making me look at her with lust and desire. She smirked again and turned the light off.

The sound of the shower made me look in the bathroom's direction, but I couldn't see anything. The tiredness invaded my body and slowly fell asleep with the handcuffs still on.

A sudden shotgun made me wake up from my sleep. Got up from bed and collided with a dark wall, turned around and noticed my father in front of my mother's corpse, the floor covered with her blood. He gazed at me and pointed the gun to my head, moved backwards but touch the wall again, he pulled the trigger and this time I was woken up by the thunder from the storm.

I took my gun from the nightstand and sat bare-chested while pointing straight ahead, but nothing was there, just the drops of water on the windows. I felt the touch of someone on my arm, it was Ryujin. I never noticed when she took off the handcuffs, she looked at me with fear, so I left the gun in her place and got out of bed.

Walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I'm craving something sweet, from the freezer I took a vanilla ice cream and a spoon. Stopped myself in front of the floor ceiling window to appreciate the ocean view, took a bite of the ice cream and noticed how Ryujin joined me. Our eyes met and she took the sweet from my hands and placed it on the table.

-"Not the type of sweet you need" -she said and dragged us to the room once again