You have my word

Pov Ryujin

This is the fourth day in a row that it has rained in Jeju. The mattress, sheets and pillow of the bed are cold. Raised my body enough to rest on my elbows, turned to both sides and noticed a black envelope in the void Yeji had left. I opened it calmly and inside was a copy of a plane ticket to Seoul and a check with a lot of money. There is an extra thing inside.

{Woman of my word}

Was written in beautiful cursive handwriting. Yeji really does fulfill her promises, got out of bed and looked for her with only a white shirt on. She was talking on the phone on the balcony. For some reason last night didn't feel like I was being obligated to do something, taking the control helped me to "endure" the situation even though I actually like it, she is really good at having sex.

Silently opened the balcony door and stood behind her, she sensed my presence and turned around.

-"We are leaving in forty five minutes....get ready" -said with a cold voice, that means last night didn't change anything for her. I totally get it, we are complete strangers, she is my kidnapper and I dont know what the fuck i am to her.

Forty five minutes later we were already driving to another secret location, we arrived at a private airport on the other side of the island. This isn't the international airport all tourists arrive at. From afar I noticed her private jet and a girl standing next to it with a tall bodyguard behind, that can't be Chaeryeong because she is in the car with us.

Mike opened my door and I got out, blinked a couple of times and finally noticed the girl next to the jet was Yuqi. What the fuck?

-"¡Ryujin!" -screamed while running towards me

-"Yuqi..." -whispered when she embraced me- "Are you ok?" -this question became my least favorite of them all- "What are you doing here?"

-"They let me free, I promise to not say anything to anyone for a considerate amount of money" -admitted with a light smile- "They let you go too?" -nodded to say no- "Is ok we can make a type of deal don't worry"

-"Yuqi...."

-"Excuse me, scary mafia boss" -said to Yeji

-"¡Yuqi, listen to me!" -I screamed and dragged others attention, her eyes widen and finally paid attention for once- "I'm the reason why they are letting you go....without a scratch"

-"What are you talking about?" -awkwardly smiled- "Ryujin....what did you do?"

-"It doesn't matter, please go back to Seoul and tell my mother I'm fine" -a couple of tears fell from my eyes- "Please....I'll join you in a couple of days"

-"You promise?" -our hands intertwined

-"Yes" -I know it isn't true but I need to calm her down

Yuqi's airplane left and they vanished between the clouds. Yeji joined me and talked.

-"We'll call her after she lands, for you to make sure she is ok"

-"Thank you" -whispered

She took my waist and led me to another private jet on the right. Wait, there are two airplanes that look exactly the same?

-"Where are we going?" -my voice trembled

-"Get inside the airplane" -she waited until I stepped on the small stairs. The interior is luxurious and very spacious to be a medium size airplane. Chaeryeong was sitting in one of the white comfortable seats, she was drinking whiskey while eating freshly cut strawberries.

Yeji took one of my shoulders and made me sit next to her, she fastened my seatbelt just like the first time- "We are going to Italy" -put on her sunglasses and turned to Chaeryeong with a big smile