Mafia Bo$$

Pov Yeji

-"¡The boss is here!" -one of my workers inside the warehouse yelled. The rest of them lined up and did a perfect ninety degree bow. Walked past them, until we arrived at the dark conference room on the second floor.

The round table was almost completely taken, the two most important seats were free. I'll say they were waiting for me, but they arrived early, five minutes late and one of my custom designed bullets ends up inside their heads. Took a seat in the biggest chair and the blinds closed automatically.

-"Who 's first?" -Chaeryeong asked the medium range workers- "Anyone?" -still have my sunglasses on so they can't see who I am looking at.

The clock is ticking and no one talks, with my gun pointed at the middle age man sitting in front of me- "Talk" -ordered

He cleared his throat- "Miss Hwang...." -hesitated- "We have three main topics for today" -he swallowed hardly and everyone hear- "First, the newly scouted started working since the day they arrived, so the production remains the same"

-"Any problems?" -asked coldly

-"No ma'am, we already took care of the missing people posters all over Seoul" -fixed his tie- "Second....." -her breathing is uneven- "Our latest shipment got stolen"

Everyone looked at me with fear, including Ryujin. Slowly got up from my chair and took the glass of whiskey that Chaeryeong poured for herself when we first arrived. My lips touched the thin glass and tasted the alcohol inside, closed my eyes and sigh before throwing the glass to the wall behind the white hair man. All of them flinched and tightened their posture.

-"How...the fuck happened?" -no one answered- "¡Talk!" -the anger invaded my body

-"O-one...of our oldest associates steeled and sold the merchandise for twenty million dollars"

-"And?" -slowly rolled my eyes

-"We captured three possible suspects" -my body guard opened the door and three men filled with blood were thrown to the floor, their blood made my floor dirty. They better clean that up with their tongues

Walked up to them and they were lifted up to look me straight in the eye- "This is how it's going to work....the three of you are going to give me an explanation" -quickly gazed at Ryujin- "If I don't like your answer, you die. Let's start with the youngest"

-"Boss...i-i swear to-to god, i didn't do it" -baffle- "I'll never take advantage of your trust" -said the black haired boy. Placed my attention in the second person

-"I wasn't even here when it happened...." -the fatest of them all admitted

-"Where were you?" -I whispered while grabbing his hair

-"I..." -he looked down- "I was masturbating....with a sex doll in my house" -everyone laughed except me and Ryujin

-"And you?" -asked to my ex right hand. He lost his position after losing ten of my men. He's an idiot that knows too much- "What's your excuse?"

He is shaking, definitely knows something important- "I was with Chaeryeong...." -i looked at her and she nodded- "We were....uhm...I beg her to fuck me" -again everyone laughed- "But she decline" -i smirked by the situation

-"I'm going to count to three and if you don't admit it, you are gonna die either way" -got my gun out- "One....two......thre...."

-"I did it, I did...it was me" -the youngest interrupted me- "I did it because my grandma is really sick, i needed the money"

Slowly walked towards him and knelt down- "You had a lot of potential...." -is true, when he first arrived he did everything right- "But unfortunately i know you are lying. Your family died, that's why you joined the mafia ...." -I got up again and he begged