RAC3R

(Play song: RAC3R by itzy)

Pov Yeji

We walked to the garage and found two of my ferrari spiders inside. I'll take the black one and Lia the red one. Started the car and revved the engine, minutes later Lia did the same. We headed to the main street and stopped the cars before the white mark on the ground. We would go and return to the coast near my house. one of the guests unbuttoned her top with one hand, with her fingers counted to three and dropped the garment to the ground signifying the "Go" in street races.

This is not the first time I raced this circuit, since I learned how to drive my mother taught me well, how to listen and feel the engine.

Pov Ryujin

The girls accelerated the cars and disappeared in a matter of seconds. From Yeji's village it was possible to see certain parts of the circuit, in the distance I saw Yeji's luxurious car evading other cars, it was ahead by milliseconds. Lia is also very good at the wheel, the minutes passed and we lost them behind the mountain. Chae handed me some viniculars and I finally got to see Yeji's car again, they're near the coast, they drifted around the fountain in one of the plazas meaning they were coming back.

Despite the distance you can clearly hear the accelerated engines, they passed through the mountain and disappeared again. I focused my eyes on the end of the tunnel from a few minutes ago and only saw Lia's red car come out, how is that possible? It's narrow and Yeji was leading. Where is she?

I saw Lia's car get closer and closer, it went up the mountain and you could hear the drift in the curves. She was a few seconds away from arriving and there was no sign of Yeji, did she have an accident? The guests returned to the main street and it was possible to see how Lia would collect the victory. Another engine sounded from the bushes and Yeji's car appeared out of nowhere, positioned herself in front of Lia and crossed the white mark on the ground.

-"Told you" -Chaeryoung said next to me- "She never loses, especially when she cares...."

Wait....Yeji cares for me? The feline eye got out of her car and I could see the drops of sweat in her forehead, she had a victorios smile on her lips. Our eyes locked and she approached, but Lia hit her, making Yeji fall to the ground. Quickly got up again and took her gun out.

-"That's cheating" -Lia screamed

-"It's called work smarter not harder"

-"Pezzo di imbecille" -the shortest complained- "Dovrei ucciderti"

I don't have any idea what she is saying. I turned my back for a second and Lia grabbed me while pointing the muzzle to my head. Everyone sighed in shook, ok so this is not a Sunday walk by the park. Yeji's expression remains the same, it looks like she doesn't care at all.

-"What are you going to do Yeji?" -we walked a couple of steps back- "Are you going to let your fidanzata die?" -what is fidanzata? Being in a two channel language is more difficult than I expected

-"Do it, I don't care" -Yeji's words shocked me, is she serious?- "She is just a toy" -now i want to take Lia's gun and personally shoot the girl in front of me. From one second to another Lia let me go and I fell on the floor, when I looked back I noticed how Chaeryeong was holding her from the back. One of the security guards led her out of the property.

-"This isn't over, did you listen to me?" -screamed one last time

-"Let me help you" -Yeji appeared next to me. She grabbed my shoulder but I let go

-"¡Dont touch me!" -lonely got up and ran to my room. Upon arrival, slammed the wooden door and sat on the bed. Minutes later it opened again and it was Yeji.