Captive pt.1

Pov Ryujin

-"¡Help us!"

-"Anybody here? ¡Help!"

Slowly and faintly my senses returned to life. The screams around made me aware of the situation, my eyes are covered with a type of fabric...I can't see shit. There is a weird and particular smell inside the bag, something like alcohol mixed with another substance.

-"Help us...¡Please!" -someone voice cracked

Fuck Ryujin think, what the fuck is going on? I tried to move my hands or feet, but they are tied up with something that feels like a metal tube. I moved again and heard the pair of handcuffs collide with the tube.....I got kidnapped.

Fear and anger filled my body slowly, I needed to maintain calm and think about a way to escape. First, make sure my friends are with me.

-"Sana, Yuqi, Momo are you here?" -said with medium tone

-"Ryujin?....Ryujin? Is me Yuqi"

-"Fuck, thank god...are you ok?"

-"¡Yes!" -her voice trembles- "I called you many times, but you passed out" -the echo comes from behind, we are not far apart- "Ryujin i'm scared....." -fear again

-"I know, i know....I'll get us out of here" -that's the biggest lie I ever told her. I dont know what the fuck we need to do, please god help us- "Just keep calm, let me think"

A screech of rusty metal sounded to my right, someone is coming. The people around us stopped screaming, a cold fear filled the room. By the temperature I can guess the ceilings of the place are tall, probably inside a warehouse.

The fabric bag was removed from my head. Blinked several times to make my pupils get used to the light, it has been a while since I saw any source of light. The two meters bodyguard of yesterday was standing in front of me, he took my chin and scanned my face with detail, Wtf?
He let me go and passed to the girl next to me.

There are four tubes in front of me, each one of them with three to four boys or girls tied up. Quickly looked behind me and noticed another guy removing the bag from Yuqi's head, she is ok, no blood, just fear. There are twenty people tied up, all of us are around twenty and twenty seven years of age, recognized a couple from last night. There are no signs of Momo and Sana.

-"¡Hey you!" -one of the guys made me look at him- "Stop wandering....eyes on me" -ordered and pointed his eyes

-"¡Listen carefully!" -two meter guard yelled- "We had enough of hearing your screams, no one is coming to save you, so shut the fuck up"

He pulled a gun from the back of his suit pants, the people around screamed, but stopped as he had the gun pointed at them. My body froze, couldn't do anything, I would die here. They would surely rape us and then kill us, is what happens in every movie.

-"Don't be too hard on them" -a feminine voice came from the main door. I can't see her face. The lights don't point that way, the sound of her heels echoed inside the place. Chills invaded my body, im paralyzed, the fear and anger is enough for me to become stupid to the touch.

The mysterious girl has sunglasses on, stepped under the lights but still can't see her face. She's wearing a perfectly pressed black suit, she smiles slightly and focuses the attention on me for a second.

-"What a perfect combination" -kept walking around- "Good job, this time you made great choices"

What is she talking about? Are we victims or products? She talks like a complete business woman.

-"Thanks ma'am" -the man replied like a loyal puppy- "Shall we start?" -she nodded and they helped us get up to start a perfect line in front of her- "How many colors?"