1

Harry

"C'mon des! We will be late for the party"
As she tried to hurry her husband.

" Yes ! Almost done " he  said as he finished styling his hair

"Is harry ready ?"

" Yes dad I am , I don't why are you two forcefully taking me to the Malik's anniversary party " I said Already bored..

" It will be fun baby, might you will find your soon- to- be husband " my mum said she is very interested in my love life and I don't know why .

"All ready , let's go" my father asks 

We all sat on car. my Father was towards our destination to the Malik's Mension. Today was an anniversary of  Rodger Malik son of Trisha Malik . We were all invited to it cause my father works at their company.

As we reached our destination I saw a huge Mension which was decorated in lights and flower. As we parked the car in parking lot . I am literally awestruck.

    ( Imagine it decorated in flowers , lol )

"Oh my God ! dad it's really huge " o said I can't even divert my eyes anywhere .

"Yeah , it is let's go in " my dad said

We all went in. I'm literally thanking my mom & dad to forced me to come here. It's really worth it .there were all Italian , Spanish , British type of food is here. I bumped into my mom as my stopped. I realised someone was talking to my dad.
It was  Rodger Malik  , he is a real gentleman , literally smokin' hot. If he wasn't married I'm sure I would go for him.

" Harryyyyyy " my mom screams

"What, and why are you screaming " I asked
My ears really went num b for a couple of minutes .

"Stop daydreaming and greet Mr.Malik " my mum said in a hushed voice so no one could hear us..

"Okay "I said as I turned towards Mr.Malik

"Hello, Mr.Malik it's pleasure to meet you " I said nervously .

"Ahh... Harry nice to meet you two.....and we'll des your son is really beautiful I must say " he said me them to my dad..

I blushed at his words and looked down to my shoes. He was literally complimenting me. After our small interaction  they started taking about their business and all that . I looked for my mom she was talkin to a beautiful lady who wore a white dress . She really looked beautiful. Well, I'm not into girls So no. I started roaming around maybe I could find someone to talk to. As my eyes wandered around there was a guy who exactly look like Rodger. He was staring at food . Maybe he was hugry but why couldn't he take the food and eat it.

I went closer and stand in front of him

I went closer and stand in front of him. Was really beautiful and handsome even more than his twin brother. Those hair and white suit, the rings and all that . Just amazing .

"Hey, are you hungry" I asked him softly....
He was looking at me with those brown bambi eyes I just wanted to hug and squish him . He just looked so cute with that look he was giving me.

"Yes, but my mummy said no food until cake cutting" he said in silk like voice.

But why was he speaking like this . He is Rodger twin right, he should be 24 then .
Is something wrong with him and why he acting like a child.or maybe there Is something we don't know about the Malik family .

" Are you okay " I asked him again softly.

"Yes,I'm fine and you are very pretty Miss"

I blushed at his compliment . Did he really just called me miss. I mean i look like a girl and have boobs  n' vagina.. but yeah he doesn't have to know that now does he.
It's not like we are going to sleep together.
But  I don't mind if he got on one. Knee and ask me to marry him I'm literally going to say yes.

"Umm... thank you I guess"...he just beamed at me

"Yea....and my name Zayn so now you are my friend now will you play with me " he asked still that look onn his Face. now who can ressist that... No one.

"I'm Harry and Yes, of course "i said and looked around the place.
"But where, there are a lot of people in here" I said to him..

He think about it for about an minute then said

"Hareeh, we go my room and play "

~•~

That's the chap no° 1

There will be part - 2

How was it ?

Thanks for reading.