9

Third person POV

It was day before their wedding. Harry was really excited about it. He had had planned all the things except his wedding dress. He still had to go the store. He wished Zayn could chose it for him. But due to his problems he can't really come.we all know that.

Everyone in Harry's family were so happy after all their favourite child, the life of the family was getting married. Harry's grand mother was really on the moon..cause she because of her health problems she couldn't attend her Sunshine's wedding. But now she really is happy.

But at Zayn's home. The condition is a little bit different. Of course Trisha is happy cause his son was getting married. But the other members of family  were not.

--x-

Harry is at mall choosing his wedding drees. Selena is with him. he can't find a perfect dress for him. All dresses were quite a dull. And he is literally tired of roaming in the mall. From ome shop to anather. It was so treesing for him.

"Oh!! My god sel, I think I'm gonna faint....." Harry said as he sat on a chair in some cafe in mall.

"What, now don't complain you only said
....umm it's my wedding sel I wanted it to be perfect with perfect dress...."  Selena exclaimed dramatically in his voice as she sat beside him.

"Yeah....yeah..okay" he said rolling his eyes.

As he was checking the store on front of HIM.. and sel was ordering something to the waiter....he stood up and took sels hand in his started towards the shop   love actually .

And I guess he found his wedding dress.

After this all shit goin on he finally found his wedding dress. And then they had dinner outside and went home to rest.

Harry is happy.

They will get married.

He is gonna spend his whole life with Zayn.

Will Zayn love him like he will ?

---×---

How are you all ?
And tell me how is this chapter.?

Vote and comment

Thank you for reading.