8

Harry's PoV

It was day after tomorrow. When we went to Malik's Mansion. I don't know what happened but dad was looking quite upset today I think he wanted to take something off his shoulder.

Should l really be worried about it.

As time went away. I was chilling in my room with selena. She come to my home a couple ago. And I'm telling her everything about yesterday except that cause Zayn told me not to. That's when my dad called me to have conversation with him.

I went in his room. He was looking dead serious.

" Harry, I want you to tell me only the truth okay. " He said purposely.

"Yes, dad".I answered truthfully.

"Do you really want to get married to Zayn" he asked me.

"Yess, dad why would I ever lie about it ."
I  mean I don't know why dad is asking me all about this.

"I mean, yk I'm really worried about your future baby. I know Zayn is a good guy.
And all that. But he is little behind his age. Is he able to be married, have kids, take care of you and to be with you when you needed him. I think harry you should consider this decision. one more time." He said with a furrow in his eyes and he is damn serious.

I mean I already thinked about this a long time ago to have family with him, our house. And different amazing things to do.

And dad didn't know the real Zayn did he.

" Yess, dad I will." I smiled at him.he stoad up and hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

It was evening and we were all siting on dining table to have the dinner. Dad asked me the same. Question he did earlier. My answer was the same which was the first time.And he had to agre with me. Currently I was laying on my stomach with my legs in the air. Just then I received the text message from unknown number.

Unknown

Hey! Baby.

Future wife ❤️🌼🌻

Umm...who is this?

Unknown.

Your future husband baby.
Zayn.

Future wife ❤️🌼🌻

How can I believe you?

Unknown

Who do you think I am ? Baby

Future wife ❤️🌼🌻

Yes,I thought you were else.

Zaynie ❤️🤧

What are you doing these late ?

Future wife ❤️🌼🌻

Nothing,. I'm checking instagram
And I could ask you the same.
So, what are you doing 🤨

Zaynie ❤️🤧

Well, obviously talkin' to you baby.

Future wife ❤️🌼🌻

Hahah so smart you are.

Zaynie ❤️🤧

Baby it's really late I think you should sleep.

Future wife ❤️🌼🌻

Yea , I'm sleepy anyways.

Zaynie ❤️🤧

Bye. Gn

Future wife ❤️🌼🌻

Gn.

~••~

How was it ? Do tell me.

What so you think will happen next ?

Vote and comment.

Thank you for reading 😊.