6

Harry.
( The next day )

Well today was a good day. Cause today we are going to Malik's Mansion for discussing the wedding dates. And " the meeting " well I hope everything goes well.

We were currently on the way to mansion.
I was sitting in the backseat while my parents sits on the front. Light music playing on the background.i was wearing a long maxi dress a bit of mascara , lip gloss , eye shadow that's it. Well I hope zayn will like my outfit.

 Well I hope zayn will like my outfit

Harry's dress^^

I looked outside widow. mild child air was coming in contact with my face as my father drives with an little increasing speed.
I can see the gates of the Mansion. I am feeling really giddy today.

Sel told me to be strong not all shy shy.

~

I stepped inside the house with my parents. And I'm hiding behind my mother.i don't know why.

"Welcome, Styles family to my small home..
Come sit " Trisha Malik said softly pointing towards the couch on the living room.

"Well.... it's really antipodal of small " my father said chuckling nervously.

We all sat on the couch on the living room and the servant offered us water. And brought snacks put it onthe table.

"Hey , harry and anne " My soon to be mother-in-law greeted me.

"Hello" I said shyly looking down at fingers and played with them.

She silently cooed at me. and looked at my parents as they started discussing abouy wedding.

"And Harry you have to meet Zayn privately he is in his room. Ummm...sit I will have one of the worker have him here and take you " said as she the hand kind of thing to the worker. and they started talking again.

A few moments later Zayn come down. He looked really cute with that messy hair. he was wearing a Black jeans and a blue shirt. As he saw me and started running towards me and hugged me like real tight. I was literally suffocating in his grip.

"Zayn, loose the grip baby" I wispered to him. After a few moment he realeazed me.
He looked at me differently.

"Zayn, baby take harry to your room"Trisha said.

"Okie , mommy " he said as he took my hand started running towards his room.
We reached half the way and I spotted his brother's wife glaring at Zayn. Why would she glared at him. When she saw me I waved at her but she ignored me went in her room .

"Whatever" i wispered.

We reached and I entered the bedroom and looking around as he locked the door. I was on awe. It was all black.

 It was all black

Bed^^

And joined bathroom

And joined bathroom.^^

~

"Done ogling " he said in firm tone. I was even suprised at his tone.

"Huh" I said confusely.

He come towards me and pinned me behind the wall.

"You came after my money , huh that's what the girls do, that's you you accept my marriage proposal na, why would you agree to marry a person who is behind his age , huh you are such a slut , l genuinely come to like you, but you had to do this, hoe" he whispered shouted at me. looking directly into my eyes. not even caring I will feel bad.

That was enough to bring tears in my eyes. How can he even talked to me like that. I did nothing like that. He hella confused me how can he ?

He seemed to noticed my confused expression. he slipped his hand behind my waist,held me close to him. He is that close to me , I was even afraid to breathe.

" First of all, I'm not someone you thought.
And let me introduce you.
I'm Zayn Malik the half- owner of Malik corporation. I'm not behind my age. I'm at right stage of my mind. And no one expect my mother knows, but now you know. you won't even open your mouth about this, you understand me, huh ?" He said just as in his emotion less voice an a blank face

I nodded, tears full on flowing like nigaria falls through my eyes.

" And fucking stop crying " he said

I choked on a sob and nodded my head.

" I am not a slut, I lov-.......l like you " i said

~•~

Cliffhanger was it ? How is it?
Do you like it.? 🌝

One more thing to remember this is purely fiction . No offense to anyone.

Vote and comment.

Thank you for reading.