3

"OMG! Sel he was just so cute, so innocent that I just wanted to ruin his innocence " Harry said dramatically as he sighed.

It was a day after that "Anniversary party "
At the Malik's. He was dreaming about that adorable boy with hazel eyes. And telling his bestest friend Selena about it.  They were in his home, in his room talking about the night earlier.he was wearing the sports bra and pajama and she was also in same dress code as him.

"Calm down haz" sel said as she rolled her eyes. She was literally tired of her bestfriend talkin' about an Adorable boy who was in his white suit and called him "beautiful miss".

Yup she does know everything because her bestfriend can't stop thinking about him.

"I just can't how could you have you seen him he was so handsome and cutest and adorable -"  here we go again rambling about him..

" You know what, I'm gonna go to Malik's Mansion right now and proposed him to marry me " she said and laughed it out but she did not saw the jealous look her best friend was giving her..

" No, you will not and if anyone he will ever marries that will be me and no one else"He said glaring at her.

"Calm down, boy what's up with you today " she was literally scared of that kitten glare now who couldn't.

"I don't sel, there just something about him I can't explain and the way he looked at me yesterday like he wanted me to stay there with him and that he so lonely"harry said as he looked down fiddled with his fingers.

" I know haz, but you just meet him yesterday and you are dreaming about marrying him"she
said as she tried to make her bestfriend.

" I know but - " he started and stop and looked down at his lap. he feels horrible for saying that things about a boy who he just met yesterday at the party.

" Haz, don't be sad it's okay for feeling this way. It's not different from any one. and don't worry okay we will do something about this.okay! " sel Said. she was trying to cheer up harry.

"Okay " he said lowly.

" Umm....i didn't hear what did you say "

" I said okay " he said looking at her with shy smile on his.

"Yeah , that's what we called Harry Styles" 

" Yeah" he said smiling his dimples popping out and a light blush in his cheek.

~~

"Baby dinner is ready " his mom called him for dinner.

"Okie, mommy. Let's go sel" he said taking her hand as he stood up immediately and runs. Skipping the stairs like child. Runs towards the dining table. Where his mom and dad were sitting waiting for them to come.

"Hey Mom, serve me I'm so hungry " he said and sat down without greeting them.

"Ohh ! Someone is exitced today "Anne said smiling and looking adorably at her son.

"Yes, he is very excited today for some reason, yeas know hazz" sel said looking at her bestfriend who blushed furiously at his seat.

"May I know what i am missing here " Anne asked sel as She eyed harry from side.

"No, mommy it's a secret " harry said giggling like a baby. After all he is a baby.

They all were eating peacefully and chatting when Desmond's phone ringed loudly.

"Guys , Trisha Malik is calling me "

~•~

How was it ¿ Do you like it ?

You know I got a crush on a boy ! And I think he is not interested im me. Any suggestions?

What do you think will happen next ¿

Vote and comment

Thank you for reading 😊