4

Third POV

"Did you call them mom" Rodger asked her mother about harry styles because  Zayn Malik his twin brother  can't stop talking about.

"Yes, Rodger" his mom said with a smile.
She couldn't been any happier as his son will be someone with. Who would be kind and always beautiful.

~

"Hello , Mr. Styles"  Trisha Malik said after he picked up the call . She was calling them for marriage proposal for their son.

"Hello , mam how may I help you" he sounded some what worried about what was she goona tell him.

"Umm...i was talking about taking our relationship to anather level, I saw your son on  Anniversary party. I wanted to asked if he is not in any relationship . I want your son's hand. In specifically I want Harry to be my son- in - law  and  married to my Zayn" she said in one go..

" Umm.. mam that's a lot to take in, but I will ask Harry what would he say about this. And if he denied mam. Sorry ! can't
do anything in this  matter" he said sounded surprised after all he was talking to the Trisha Malik who called to asked his  son's hand.

Meanwhile in Styles ~

" Guys, I have to tell you something " des said as he ended the call and sat down on his seat .

" What ,father " harry said sounding concern for his father. What if he his father going too lose his job. They all will go broke . He looked at his mum she was also worried about what was he gonna say  . Suddenly he felt a hand on his thigh. He looked beside him was Selena . She mouthed at him " it's okay ".

"Dad, say something you are scaring us" he said in small voice.

"Harry , baby it's about you. Actually Trisha Malik called me for marriage proposal of  you " Des said not sounding to happy. He put his palm on the flat on the table.

" And it's of Zayn " he said again.

And he just couldn't been happier at that moment. It was like just yesterday he was talking about him. Today you know he got proposal .

"So , baby what do you think about this marriage "

"Yes, dad" harry said excitedly and realise what he just and looked blushing.

They all chuckled at them.

~

" And Harreh said yes " Trisha Malik said to her older son grinning.

" Mom , it's really great. Now Zayn will have someone to love him and care for him unconditionally " Ro said happily. He really cared for his brother and wants best for him.

" But we have to arranged meeting for them to meet and to discuss the wedding dates and wedding planner and all that.

" All done , Mom " Ro said still happily.

~•~

How was it ?

If anyone want me something to add
In this story. Feel free to dm me.

Vote and comment

Thank you for reading ❤️