11

It was finally night time. Everyone was asleep And Harry was quite a bit excited for it. He was getting the adrenaline rush for today  but he was pretty nervous too.

Harry was sitting in a king sized bed in Zayn's bedroom. As Zayn  was with his mother's  discussing some things. Believe harry. He was really tried of the wedding and wanted to rest. but not before before Zayn.

After a couple of minutes. There was some shuffling behind the door as harry looked behind the door. Just as Zayn entered the room looking all in his glory. Eyes still shining like sun.

" Hello, Ms.Malik " he Said softly and sat beside Harry on the bed.

" Ummm.....yes " Harry silently squeaked and answered him shyly.

"How are you? Are you all comfortable here " He asked harry worriedly.an literal concern on his voice.

" I' have been good, for now"Harry wispered as he looked at him.

" See, Harreh as we have got married earlier today in front of everyone. I want to tell you everything From the start to this day .I hope you understand ".  Zayn said looking straight In his eyes. Which scared Harreh a little but he can face it right.

Flashback ( as Zayn is telling his story)

Today was our aniversary. As in my & Aditi's . We were already engaged for two months. And today I was taking her out on a date. Cause she likes all those cheesey things.

-

I still remember when I saw her the first time. It's still fresh in my memories. Just like it was yesterday. When she was talking with her girlfriends eating golgapps in a mall. And ranting about specially Nothin. It was like love at first sight. All those violent, guitars and dacing people in the background. Like a movie tale and the slo-mo of her eating while her Bali's flutter with a very little noise. And her pink lips. It was just too much for a guy to handle. He just can't stop looking at her but eventually he did cause his friends pulled him. He knew he will never see her again but maybe just maybe faith has different plans.

After Zayn's Little encounter he can't just stop thinking about her . Like he would probably zoned out when he was around People. There were just a couple of days for his University to start again. he was in  second year.

-

As today was the first day of his University and he was literally late but he made it to the his class as he pushed the door open he saw her again. There was she . The start of his love life. His first ever girlfriend or Maybe I can say his fiance. This was where it all has started.

-

The  door opened and she entered the room looking absolutely breathtaking
As of words could her. It was beyond everything.

" Asalam walaikum" she said in her filrty tone and did motion with her hands  as she had already recognise him check-in her out.

" Walaikum assalam" he whispered softly . And pulled aditi close to his chest. As her hands were resting on his chest.

"How did you do this looking this beautiful I can bet everyone will be jealous of me that I have got you all to myself." He whispered in her ear. The blush literally rose upto her cheek, tinting them pinkish.

••~

What so you think about this ?
And hey!! How are you all doin.

Vote and comment.