2

Harry (continue)

"But we will come -" Someone's loud voice cutted him off . It was the announcement of cake cutting.

"See, it's a cake announcement already !" I said looking at him he just stared at me with that cute look and pout on his lips.

"Then, no play Hareeh"

"How about next time then we will play "

Well I don't know if there will be anather meeting of us bit yeah I hope we will meet in future. I'm really looking forward to it. It's just he is so cute..

"Zayn...zayn.. Oh Zayn what are you doing here"

It's is that beautiful lady who was talking to my mom about something . They both kinda look similar. I guess she is his mother . She looked at me From head to toe.

"Oh My ! Did he was bothering you , and you are really beautiful Ms." She said politely...

"Umm...not at all mam.we were just chatting with each other"

"Okay, Well I'm Trisha Malik he is my son..and you are the only he talked expect me , I guess you are really special "

" I guess I'm then and I'm Harry Styles "  I said nodding my head with her words and with a shy smile on my lips . I glanced at him.
He was looking at me with that fond smile I just couldn't help but blush at him .well he was really handsome what can I do.

"Zayn , you want to come with me or stay with harry " Trisha asked her son softly.

"Stay with harreh" he said with a cute voice of his.

"Okey then I will leave you two together and call me when you need anything , okay !"

She said she took her leave where the beautiful couple was. Standing in front of the cake. Cake was really simple it look really good like in eating.

 Cake was really simple it look really good like in eating

                  ( Cake with R&P)

"She hate me " Zayn said from beside me looked really scared of her.

"Who , baby" I asked softly..

"Ro's wife she hates me and call me names even if I didn't do anything , yesterday when I went Ro's room with a card written "Happy Anniversary" she tore it and threw away and now I don't have anything to give Ro and I'm sad "

"Aww, baby come here, don't worry Okay " I said went to hug him he looked sad. Well if i was someone in their family to I would really like to teach a lesson to that bitch who tore his greeting Card which he made with his own hands .

"But Ro will be sad if his smoll bruther didn't giv him anything."

"No, baby Ro will not say anything to you he knows you love him yeah. " I broke the hug and kissed him o his cheek

"You smell so good harreh " he said adorably awe he just so cute.

"Thank u , baby... Now I guess I have to go home...did you see that black cotted man he is my father" I said softly as pointed at Desmond.

He just nodded adorably at me with an sad expression.and looked me in the eye and with an sad expression . like he wants me to stay with him. Oh my poor baby.

"You go Harreh home. " he said in puppy like voice.

"Yes baby, I will have to go okay "

With that I gave him a last hug kissed him on his forehead . But he just pouted his lips at me. I guess he wanted a kiss on the lips.  But I can't just kiss him in front of everyone.

I said goodbye went to my mother and father who were waiting for me in the front of the car. Sat in the car. My father started the engine pulled out of parking lot went towards the road of our home.

On the way back I just couldn't get the image of hazel eyed boy our of my mind.. but little did he knew that some honey coloured eyes staring at his back.

~•~

Harry's outfit

Harry's outfit .

How was it ?

What do you think whose eyes where staring at back of him?

Thank you for reading.