First Waltz

There was a King and Queen ruling a small filthy rich country, in an island called, Tenerife, located in the Pacific Ocean.

An idyllic island as they said.

The island offer the highest quality of living for the natives and a major center for large private banking and its finance sector as the biggest contributor for its economy. The country's main trading partner of large countries in the mainland of Asia.

But, amidst the almost perfect Monarchy country, the King and Queen were worried that their royal family line might end up after centuries from ruling. For the reason that the Queen can't bear a child.

However, after a long time of trying the queen finally expecting a child. So, the whole island celebrates after hearing the good news.

Months already passed and the King and Queen already know the gender of the child, they keep it as a secret for they have a plan. A wise plan of the King to continue his prideful ruling and his legacy. The plan was approved by the Queen. In some conditions...

"I want my handmaiden and her husband the Kingsman to raise my kid. It's safe and so we can see him anytime we want without anyone's knowledge... we can trust them" The Queen said while brushing her hair in front of the mirror inside their room.

The King was walking back and forth while decanting the glass of red wine in his hand, thinking of his wife's suggestion. "Hm, I somehow agree with you honey, I know them since my father's era, but, don't you think people will suspect them of having a new born child when they were on their age is almost half a century?" The King lightly chuckles and take a sip on his wine.

The Queen in her gorgeous night gown and a huge round 9 months belly, get up and caress her husband's shoulder and smile before she respond, "Sarah is 90 years old when she got pregnant in her first child..." she smirked to her confused husband, "...don't ask who she is honey, just trust me on this" she continued.

The King peck on her lips and caress her beautiful face, "We still have a problem"

"Tell me, I'm good with problems" The Queen jokingly said and the King chuckles.

"My Queen, how to explain this to our people? Who's child we're going to introduce to them?"

The Queen walk to the terrace and feel the fresh air touches her flawless skin. The King followed and stand next to her wife. The Queen breathed deeply before she look at her husband.

"Let's adopt a kid..." The King's mouth slightly gape, "... a girl, we gonna raise her as a royal, and make her as our son's wife in the future, how about that honey?"

The King shake his thoughts and creased his forehead in confusion, "I-i don't understand, wha-what do you mean?"

She smile showing her dimples and cupped his cheek, "We gonna raise our daughter-in-law! The future Queen of this country!" she exclaimed and pointed out the view from the terrace.

"I don't know what's going on with your mind, Ling, but... I-I clearly understand it now..." he paused then sighed, "Where are we going to get a child?"

She jolted up from happiness and hug her husband, "Let me take care of it" she winked and snickered.