Lagoon

The princess woke up without the person she was expecting to see first in the morning. She get up to find him. She felt better with her limbs that are now able to walk. When she walk outside, the local with their friendly smiles greeted her when they pass. They are a busy bee, with crafts in their hand going back and forth.

Sana scan her eyes hoping she will find Tzuyu when a man probably with her age approached her.

"Need help?" He asked.

Sana has to look up to see his face, he is so tall... taller than Tzuyu, his skin is tanned which made him look handsome. Sana trail her eyes from his face down to his muscled body cause he's wearing nothing except a piece of cloth covered his lower part. Polynesian designed tattoos are found on his left chiseled chest down to his veiny arm.

Sana have to gulp for her dry throat. She could not believe to find that kind of man, a perfect man lived in this small village.

"I-i'm lost... no no, d-did you see my friend? He's just this tall..." Sana compared Tzuyu's height to him, "then his body is just like yours, but yours is a little bit bulky~" Sana quickly compressed her lips when she realized what she said. For all the things she could say, why she choose to compare their bodies?

The guy heave an attractive chuckles then look at his own body... lowkey flexing it then look at her, "your friend is with my sister, come with me" he reached his hand to hold her, Sana was hesitant but she hold it anyway.

Not that far, Sana can see Tzuyu enjoying the woman's company who helped her. They were playing using the bow and arrow, aiming the different kind of fruits as a target.

She saw from distance how Tzuyu enjoying that game. He was smiling from ear to ear made Sana furrowed her brows.

"Is she your sister?" Sana asked as they were about to arrived.

The guy nod and said "Yes" shortly. So, Sana think, this guy right here is the successor of their father as a chieftain of this tribe.

"Brother, your friend is looking for you" the guy said.

Tzuyu turn back then instantly locked his eyes to Sana, he was smiling but it slowly fades when he noticed they were holding their hands. Sana saw how he react so she immediately let go of his hand.

Tzuyu ignore her and back on aiming the target, just to... show off, which he didn't fail as he shoot the tomato directly. The woman exclaimed then clap for Tzuyu cheerfully, they high five before he go to Sana's direction and kiss her cheek without warn.

She froze. She didn't expect that.

"Thank you brother for taking my wife" he said casually, which give Sana a little heart attack.

"You're welcome brother... anyway, let's have our breakfast in our house, the chief prepare foods for you"

Sana was speechless, she was lost in words for a moment then Tzuyu wrapped his arm around her waist and pull her close. "Thank you brother such an honor to join you" Tzuyu said nonchalantly then look at Sana then smile cunningly.

The woman and his brother walk first then Tzuyu and Sana followed. Tzuyu pretend he did nothing and just pull Sana into him even more.