Pinocchio

Sana lazily lie on the mat doing nothing, she's not feeling herself today. Tzuyu repeatedly calling her name from outside the hut, inviting her to go to the beach to join the others, but she refuse it, she just want to lie all day.

"Really??? There's no way you're wasting your time just to lay on bed all day..." Tzuyu go inside and lift Sana by his shoulder easily. "Let's go to the beach, princess"

Sana didn't fight back and just ask her lover for a piggyback ride instead. Tzuyu then put her down then cupped both of her cheeks, "Tell me what you want, anything that I can provide"

Sana bite her lips before she respond, "I want a new tattoo" she cooed and push her lower lips which make her look cute.

Tzuyu can't get enough with the cuteness as he kiss her lips abruptly. "You're such a baby" he said after the kiss, "where do you want put it?"

Sana hugged him and look up to see his face, "do it with me. Let's put it together at the side of our ring finger... pretty please"

"Euh... my par~ ah never mind... okay let's do it."

Sana jump in tiny from happiness, "okay, they said Agana, the Chief's daughter is the best tattooist in their generation" she then drag him by the hand and go the other way.

When they reach the hut where everyone did their works including crafting, Sana approached Agana and told her the reason why they are here.

"What kind of tattoo you want, princess Sana?" She asked politely.

"I want his name here" Sana show her side finger, but Tzuyu react on it. "My name? I think that's the bad idea..." He paused and lean in to whisper, "Too obvious, your future husband gonna hunt me down"

Now that's painful to hear...

Sana was reminded about that, and look at Tzuyu with a pain in her eyes.

"Okay, you decide what to put... something that match us."

"What if, we put our name combined? Sana and Tzuyu? What do you think?"

"SanaTzuyu?"

"Make it shorter princess"

"Hmmm... I'm poor with things like that, you tell me"

"What about... satzu?" He said it shyly.

Sana giggled and cup Tzuyu's blushing cheek, "I think you're planning this, my love, it's sounds nice... well satzu it is"

Sana then instructed Agana to make it cursive script and small, a minimalist perhaps.

When Tzuyu's turn, and as being new on these he didn't expect it would be this painful... a pricking sensation. Sana on the side just make sure she's just there beside him, and sometimes chuckles everytime he flick.

After they're all done, Tzuyu stared at it for a moment... "this is so beautiful... thank you Agana" he muttered. The woman just bow then leave them.

Sana abruptly sit on his lap and lay her head on his shoulder. "satzu... hmm sounds royalty to me..." she paused when Tzuyu kiss her head, "please do remember Tzu that we are once a lover, a lover who love each other"

Tzuyu hugged her from behind and smell her hair, "your orange hair annoy me... you look more beautiful in black" he successfully avert the topic.