Last night

"Are we really going home tomorrow Jeong?" Tzuyu asked while they're sitting on the sand and watching the sunset and along with it, there's a sadness on his voice and they both know the reason of it.

"Well, that's what the Captain said... stay strong bud, you can get over with her soon"

Tzuyu was silence and look at the tattoo from his ring finger and muttered, "I don't know if I will... I don't want to"

Suddenly, a pair of hands wrapped around his neck from behind that startled him, it's Sana. "why you don't want to?" She said and kiss his cheek then sit in between Tzuyu and Jeongyeon.

"Oh you're here! Are you stalking us?" Tzuyu jokingly said. The princess nod keenly like a kid and lean on his shoulder and hug his muscled arm and kiss it. "You forget our deal, don't you?" Sana asked.

"What deal? You mean this deal, you clinging to me, matching tattoos and kissing me anywhere anytime? You mean those deal?"

"Yes good boy and you forget the other one"

Tzuyu just creased his forehead in confusion, then look at Jeongyeon, wanting a help but he just shrug his shoulder.

Sana giggled with his reaction, "aw you really forget..." she let go from Tzuyu and stretch her body before she continued, "do not fall in love with me when we get back to the city and I'll do the same. You forget that?"

"Uh-oh you made a deal bro, keep your word" Jeongyeon react on the side.

Tzuyu rub his nape, "I'll try" his voice shrink, he then signal Jeongyeon from the back to leave them alone and he get it immediately.

"Princess, excuse me... I think my friend here will gonna punch my face if I don't leave" He jokingly said. Tzuyu grab a handful sand and throw it to Jeongyeon but he quickly dodge it by running away.

Tzuyu shake his head a little then look at his lover with a curved up lips. "Come here" Tzuyu muttered softly asking her to sit in between his legs and she obliged.

Sana then lay her back to Tzuyu and Tzuyu hug her tight and give her smooches. "I'm gonna miss us doing this, princess"

Sana play with his fingers and sometimes intertwined it, "me too" she tilt her head up to see Tzuyu's face, "are you going to find a new girlfriend when we get home?"

Tzuyu smile teasingly and shrugged, "maybe yes or maybe not... what about you? Are you going to meet your future husband too?"

Sana pouted, "I don't know maybe... the king and queen would probably planning about that already"

Tzuyu deep sighed... a heavy one then he was silence after and Sana too. They just listen the susurration of the wave and the wind hitting the leaves from the trees. The sun finally set and the color of blue and violet lights scattered out.

The last sunset they witnessed together as a lover.

"Before this day end my love, I wanna ask you something..." Sana break the silence. "I want to make love with you tonight" she said it shamelessly while looking right into his eyes.

Tzuyu's heart beat is going too fast, blood rushing  through his veins until it reach to his face, "why are you blushing?" Sana asked.

"W-wha- a- are you sure about that? I-i mean as long as I want to...but..." Tzuyu stopped with his stuttered words when Sana abruptly kiss him to the lips. "YES. Make me yours... tonight" she said.