Poisonous Snake

Inside the van was engulfed with silence. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu was on the back while the princess and her handmaiden Dahyun is in the middle. It was an awkward silence, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu have to communicate with their eyes to just not disrupt the deafening silence. The princess just stared outside the window while her head rested on her palm.

She sighed sometimes but it's a heavy sighed indicating she's not alright. Her mind was clouded with thoughts.

When they arrived at the port, six heavy luggages was load to the yacht and that belongs only to the princess. Well, the voyage will take more than a week before they reach Japan. The princess is ready for this.

The ship is called an imperial yacht, not too big or small, it's just right for voyaging across countries within the seas. It was fancy and luxurious which owned by the royals, of course, and this just one of the hundred royal ships owned by the family.

The Imperial yacht was headed by Captain Son who warmly welcome them aboard and as expected, he was ignored by the princess and just pass him. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu save the captain from embarrassment as they introduce themselves and shake Captain Son's waiting hand and his other ten crew members.

"Welcome aboard, Sir and Maam..." Dahyun stay with them for a moment, to know the people whom they will be with for 10 days along the seas as well. "...I am Captain Son and this is my crew...Ms. Hirai Momo, our chef, Dr. Im Nayeon, our Medical purser..." the Captain continue introducing his other staff while Jeongyeon on the side keep stealing glances with one of his crew.

After a while, when everything all settled down, the Captain blow the horn before taking off.

"Bro, hear me..." Jeongyeon put his arm around Tzuyu. They were standing near the railings to watch their island slowly fading as their ship is going far from the shore. "I have a feeling..."

Tzuyu look at him and scoffed, "bro, I know, you got a dibs on that blonde girl"

"Huh? No No! Not that... it's not about a woman this time"

"Then what is it?"

Jeongyeon rub his chest in circles and click his tongue, "I think this ship wil~"

He was cut off by one of the ship crew who came to them, and surely his eyes brighten up when it's the Doctor he was stealing glances earlier.

"H-hi" Jeongyeon stammered and wave his hand a bit. Tzuyu just shake his head and smirked, "now tell me if it's not a woman" he teased

"Hello, I guess you know my name already..." the Doctor was smiling showing her protruding teeth which made her cute even more.

Tzuyu was just ignoring her presence since Jeongyeon got it covered, he was the one who entertained the doctor and he don't want to miss the epic moment on how their island completely fades.

"Yes. Im Nayeon..."Jeongyeon pronounce her name wrong. He said 'Aym' instead of 'Im'.

"No. It's IM NAYEON" the doctor emphasized.

"Im (aym) Nayeon"

The Doctor noticed that he can't pronounce it right cause his reading it from her name cloth, which her name is spelled with IM, so Jeongyeon thought her name pronounce it with english word.

"It's simply pronounce IM actually... it's okay people get confused with my name sometimes. Anyway, I'm here to make friends..." Nayeon paused and clear her throat trying to draw Tzuyu's attention so Jeongyeon nudge him, "hmm? What?" He asked.