Collapse

"What am I suppose to do Jeong?! My eyes can't hide secrets!" He paused and gasps, "it can't lie"

Jeong shrugged his shoulder while continue washing the car and ignoring his bestfriends' sentiments.

"Hey! Hey! This is a serious situation and this got me depressed the whole time I came to this palace every morning! Can you consider my feelings?!" Tzuyu paused and so as Jeongyeon when a familiar car approaching their direction and probably heading to the palace, it stop right infront of them. "Geez, here we go again" Tzuyu murmured.

"Heeeey~ handsome! Good morning~ It's nice to see you again" the girl said when she roll down the window. "and oooh I heard the Queen and King ask you for school? Well, I guess we gonna see each other often now. Hmm? This school year is gonna be exciting. I'm starting to think that you tailed me huh? Oh well, I won't assume since my cousin will be there too, the king and queen probably let you join our school so you can watch over her right? Hmm"

Jeongyeon slightly push Tzuyu with his teasing grin. He groaned silently.

Not so long when Tzuyu and Jeongyeon were alone, Jeongyeon then hang his arm around his speechless friend and ruffle his hair. "Bro, you didn't tell me about it..." he get off of him and fix his hair, "I didn't know either. I just know... just now" he replied without a clue if it's true.

"Well, that's nice" Jeongyeon teased.

Later that day, Tzuyu asked by the queen while they are having dinner. His chest is going up and down while approaching the table seeing Sana in her beautiful dress that she usually wear during night time.

They locked eyes and he's sure he will wet his pants if Sana will smile at him. But, thanks to the heavens that didn't happened she just look away and grab her food, though that was a little bit disappointing.

"Good Evening your highness, you asked for me?" He asked softly.

The queen stood up and cup his cheek as usual then giggled. "Come sit my dear" she said and Tzuyu complied. He use the chair adjacent to the princess who seems not care. "Eat while you listen" the queen continued.

"You're getting skinnier than before my dear..." she sighed a bit, "that island incident really affect your body and got tanned as well, hmm" Tzuyu just smile then took a glance on Sana, who still ignoring his presence. "Anyway my dear, I think you already have an idea why I called you here, my niece Mina told you about the school right?" Tzuyu nod.

When suddenly Sana interrupts "Mom, I'm done. Can I go to my room?"

"Later dear..." Sana slightly hum and look at Tzuyu. "so as I was saying, you are going to college in the same school with Sana and Mina but it doesn't mean you have to just watch over them, I just want you to finish school together with them. You don't have to worry about your..." she paused a second "...p-parents, I already asked their permission about this"

Tzuyu look at Sana but the she immediately turn away and grab her phone. "Is she really going to ignore me?" Tzuyu asked at the back of his mind.

"and a favor young man, I want you to stay with the princess for a while uhm maybe 3 days..." The King paused when Sana interrupt.

"I'll go with you!" she said.

Tzuyu was confused on what they are talking about not until the King continued

"We already talked about this Sana, you stay here"