The deal

"This could be easy if we have an ice pack, it will help relieve the swelling... but for now since we don't have alternative medication yet, you can dip your body into the cold water, like the sea. Cold water temperature most probably at night so you dipped your body tonight for half an hour maybe"

Dr. Im leave them afterwards. Sana with her guilt-ridden eyes just watch Tzuyu struggling on moving, thanks to Jeongyeon who's with them to help him move. Tzuyu was now sitting while leaning his back on the walls made of bamboo rods. He sighed sharply and look at Sana who was standing right on the door frame while biting her nails. She's agitated.

"Jeong, can you leave us for a moment? I'm gonna talk with the princess real quick" Tzuyu muttered then Jeongyeon obliged but before he got out, he warn the princess again, "You can't just kick a man's balls like that, princess, those are not soccer balls just so you know" Jeongyeon quickly left when the princess face starts frowning.

Tzuyu tap the floor next to him asking Sana to sit. The princess obliged but too shy to speak. This is the moment that she allow Tzuyu to scold her, regardless, that she's a princess, she thinks she deserve it. But the opposite happened.

"I am asking you politely princess, why did you kick me last night?" His voice is too soft, there's no sign of anger or something else, it was just normal, which made the guilt inside her arise.

"You're occupying my space when I get off from the mat for a second..."

"Why did you get off? Am I uncomfortable to you or if you are I can sleep with Jeong tonight and the rest of the days"

"No. I mean, of course not! Out of all the people here, you're the most where I felt comfortable... it's just..."

"What?"

"You lay your body down on me that I can't breathe, you're so heavy so I push you aside then I get off to breath" she said it honestly.

Tzuyu didn't respond yet as his cheeks is turning into crimson and turn away his gaze from Sana.

"W-what... did I do?" He stuttered. His mind is sending him information which made his heart beat fast.

"Don't worry, there's nothing happened to us last night" Sana said it nonchalantly.

The princess saw how he breathed in relief and that action somehow make her felt...disappointed.

"I'm sorry" Sana said it under her breath with her head down.

"It's fine, princess, after all, it's my fault I go beyond the limit" he sighed for the nth time, "I should have not told them that we're a couple so they could give us separate huts, in the first place"

Sana was punching the wall from her mind, 'how could he...'

"Wait... are you complaining that we're together in this hut? Because I'm not complaining that you're here with me at all!" She raise her voice as she got annoyed at the same time insulted.

Tzuyu look at the other way and muttered, "You're a temptation"

"What did you say??"

Tzuyu back his eyes "YOU ARE A TEMPTATION!" he said it firmly.

She was caught off guard. She stared at his eyes for a moment and saw the deepest sincerity of his soul, he's serious about it. He was tempted. But the only question that bagging her mind is why he won't do it?