Poi

Night falls and the orange sky starting to fades. The native are swamped with task, some are preparing for a burn fire and others that probably preparing for a show for later.

The princess is looking again for Tzuyu just to inform him that not long the show will start. She asked the people around but they just shrugged their shoulders off. Sana got worried... what if Tzuyu leave her again?

Sana was walking around until a boy approached her. He hold Sana's hand and drag her to the beach and when they reached, she immediately saw Tzuyu sitting on the sand facing the horizon.

Sana said thank you to the kid and immediately walk towards him and sit on the sand right next to him that startled Tzuyu. Sana breathed and nudge him by her shoulder, "I thought you leave me again" she said with her calm voice.

Tzuyu didn't respond and inhale an air, it's heavy that made Sana look at him, 'I should have try harder to hide my feelings for you' He thought while taking glances on her.

"Do you have a problem? You can tell me, we're friends right?"

Tzuyu unexpectedly smile at her showing his attractive dimple. "Nothing princess... I just miss my family" he lied.

Sana lean her head on his shoulder while hugging her knees, "I feel you, I miss my parents too" she cooed.

A comfortable silence engulfed them and it takes several minutes after, they decided to go back hoping Tzuyu's friends and the crew already arrive... and they're not wrong. Jeongyeon came running at them and spread his arms to hug Tzuyu.

"Bro, I missed you!" Jeongyeon exclaimed. He then let go and bow to the princess which Tzuyu immediately stop him.

"Jeong, listen... while we are here no one should know that we are with a princess, we don't know how they react if they will know" Tzuyu said slightly whispered.

His smiles became bigger... "so she's not a princess here...aah i see..." he then look at the princess on the side and instantly grabbing her and hugged her without warn.

Tzuyu was in shocked for the sudden action of his best friend. He then look at Sana and surely surprised too. Tzuyu have to pull Jeongyeon since it's embarrassing for what he just did.

"Jeong, what are you doing?!" Tzuyu asked and hide the princess behind him.

"She's not a princess here right? I've been wanting to hug her for so long..." he pouted like a child.

"For what?!" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"I don't know... I just adore here"

Tzuyu gasps then look at Sana from his back, "you okay?" He asked then Sana nodded.

"Okay. But don't do that again, bro" Tzuyu said it in conviction. "She's still our princess... what do you expect you dimwit" Tzuyu rolled his eyes to Jeongyeon and hold Sana's hand and tugged her away from his best friend.

Jeongyeon left dumbfounded and just scratched his head and was puzzled of what he just witnessed, "still a princess but holding her hand like that? Casually??? Damn too much happened here, I see" he said under his breath and just join the others.

The native was circling around the fire, including the visitors– Dahyun, Chef Hirai, Dr. Im, Jeongyeon and Princess Sana and Tzuyu.

The Chieftain formally open the celebration by asking his people to play along the music and sing a song in their language... the visitors go along well and sometimes dance with it except Sana and Tzuyu guarding her tight.