Chapter four

Long chapter I'm warning you.

Klay Thompson

Here I was standing at Amayae's fine house. My knees felt like they were about to buckle I was shitting bricks.

If only she knew how nervous she has got me. No girl has ever had that effect on me but Amayae she was indeed something else.

The way she presented herself was so elegant and how she wasn't afraid to voice her opinion was amazing to me.

I ring the doorbell and shortly, the door is opened by Ayesha.

"Hello Klay." She greets me with a smile and hug.

"Wassup Ayesha." I hug her and she invites me inside.

I stare around taking in account at how her house was so plain. It didn't really have that much colours yet it looked good.

The walls were filled with photos of her and her family when she was younger even recently.

One particular one stuck out to me, she appeared to be about 9-10 and she held a soccer ball in her hands a wide grin on her face.

I knew she had to have done some sort of sport since her family was overly sporty.

Mama Curry played Volleyball and Sydel followed her footsteps.

Papa Curry did basketball and well I'm pretty sure you can connect the dots.

Everyone did a sport but Amayae.

"I didn't know she was sporty." I held the frame in my hands. My back turned towards Ayesha.

"Yeah she loved soccer she would've pursed if that event didn't occur."

"What event?" I say in confusion.

"Don't worry Thompson." A sweet angelic voice tells me and I knew who it was.

I turn around to see Amayae dressed gorgeously (outfit in the Mm) and her make up was done. She looked too good.

"You look ravishing." I told her in awe as I held her down the stairs she held on to my hand.

"You don't look so bad yourself." She answered back and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Shall we go?" I offer my hand to her and she glad takes it and snuggles up to my arm.

I swear my stomach was doing cartwheels right now. She's driving me insane.

We began to walk out to my driver who was waiting for us until.

"You kids have fun okay. And make sure to use protection!" They yell after us and Amayae flips them off making me chuckle. That's my girl.

Uh

I meant that's Amayae.

"So you gonna tell me where we're going Thompson?" She turns to face me not paying any kind of attention to Andre my driver.

I looked up from fiddling with her freshly done nails that were interlocked with mine."Huh, oh no just wait until we get there." 

She grumbled underneath her breath rolling her eyes and faced the window watching the cars roll by.

I know damn well she wasn't catching an attitude because I wouldn't tell her where we were heading.

"What did you say?" I ask her with a serious look.

"Nothing."

Exactly.

Omniscient

As soon as Andre had pulled up to the area. Klay turned to Amayae.