Chapter ten

Amayae's pov

I woke up to the feeling of drool on my cheek, my eyes fluttered open and I groaned, coming to realise that Klay was on my chest passed out.

His mouth was wide open and his eyes were shut tightly and his eyebrows were furrowed together. Which made even him look even cuter.

My hand absentmindedly went to his hair it was a really bad habit.

Curly hair was my weakness. (This is a fact🙂)

I start to play with his hair for a good 10 minutes until his eyes to began to flutter open and a wonky smile formed on his face.

"Good morning beautiful." He mumbled his voice deeper due to him sleeping prior. Which made me feel a certain  way.

"Morning."

He untangled himself from my grip much to my dismay. He was shirtless and the scratches on his back made me gasp out loud.

"What?" He turned around with a frown.

"Klay, your back—" The words couldn't seem to get out of my throat, luckily Klay caught on and did a spin and looked at his back in the mirror.

It was bright red and there was raking marks all over it. Almost as if he had been attacked by some sort of tiger and barely got out alive.

My nails are really that long damn?

"Oh well." Was all he said, he had a stupid smirk on his face that irked something inside of me." You wanna join me?" He wiggles his eyebrows gesturing towards me coming in the shower with him.

I scoffed and grabbed a pillow hurling it in his direction, sadly he catches it with a grin.

Klay went into the bathroom and began having a shower, I could hear him faintly singing along to one of Rod waves songs on his phone.

I sighed in exhaustion and reached over to grab my phone.

Checking my calendar, and I noticed what day it was.

FIRST DAY AT ZUCKERBERG
9am- 5pm

Shit! I totally forgot about this. How could I forget about work? Trust me time flies by when your spending time with your favourite or whatever.

Untangling myself from the sheets, I hurried over to the bathroom and barged in.

"What the heck! Amayae can't you see I'm having a shower." Klay exclaimed poking his head out.

"Relax, it's nothing I haven't already seen. Now move over." I huffed and jumped in shower and instantly started washing myself.

"Why are you still watching me?"

"Where are you in such a rush to."

"I have work, it's my first day at my new job. So you gonna help me or keep questioning me?" I stare him down offering the exfoliating body scrub. And he shakes his head with a smile.

"I hate you."

"You're late." Chief Hunter acknowledged as he tapped his watch. I fought the urge to my roll my eyes.

Because he acted just like my pops. He and I knew each other. If it was anyone else I probably would've been fired by now.

"I know that damn. " I huffed as he handed me my charts.

"If you know that, then you would actually at least try to be on time Amayae. I gave you this job for a reason Amayae. Don't start getting sloppy on me now." He sighs and I nod.