1. summer starter

June 25,  8PM

Summer...

The warm wind gently touched my skin as I sat on the pier. Watching my friends take everything in order, at the beach. I mean as much as you can " take things order at the beach". We gonna throw a "summer starter" party, to celebrate the summer, the end of school, and.. and just being a pouge.

" You just gonna sit there? Make yourself useful and get some cup!" John B interrupted my thoughts

"okay okay" i said quickly, and went away like i'm really doing something.

"don't bother, i already got the cups Gree" said Oliver my brother and rolled his eyes as i nodded slowly.

" JJ! got the beer?" i made a funnel with my hand in front of my mouth, and shouted.

" Of course, and don't worry, i'll leave some for the party to" he laugh, and drink the rest of the beer from his cup.

" Asshole "  Kie arrived, and just hear what JJ said, and she responded with a laugh.

"Really?"
"Yeah"
"Okay, but least i'm not wet"
"Wha-"

And with that word in that moment JJ pushed Kie in the water "What the fuck?" she laughed "Help me out?" JJ held out his hand for her.
" Hmm JJ look the water from closer" "Wha- SHIT" and with that Kiara pulled him in the water too.

" Hey Gree, wanna help me out?" he winked .

"No thanks, imma jump myself" i said and jumped.

And now the three of us was in the beautiful, blue sea. We splashed each other, and JJ kept me under the water few times, but overall it was just fun.

"Hey guys are you gonna get out finally? Pope is here, brought the food."

"Comin' " Kie said and we practically ran out the water, just to eat something delicious what Pope got from the wreck.

"Hmm Kie this shit is delicious" John B was munching.

" Yeah, tell your dad, he is a God" JJ laughed

" Actually he doesn't like you guys that much"

" We know but still, this food is haven" i laughed

{...}

10.38PM

" So Ward Cameron raised the price of our land again. It's the third time since April. My family doesn't have that much money" Leila complained.

Yeah. Ward Cameron. Richest man around. He basicly own this island. He rents out his lands for poor pouge families and raise its prices more frequently. It's not the first time, if someone got homeless because of him.

" Don't worry Leila, i'm sure your family will handle it somehow.

A lot of people came down to the beach by the night. Tourists. Pouges. And the ~wasn't actually invited ones~. Kooks. The Camerons. Ward's children. Sarah and Rafe, plus their gang. Gosh people like them have millon dollar house, boat, pool, and god knows what, and they keep coming here to have fun? Pathetic.

But i'm not gonna let them to ruin our night. I'll just go and have a few more shots...

{...}

Later, when everyone, including me, was drank enough, we didn't care about pouges, or kooks. We just danced.

Thats when I heart one of my favorite songs.
Limbo, from Royal Blood.
While i danced, someone got next to me.

Rafe Cameron himself.

" Hey"

"Hi Rafe"

Damn i must was really drank if i didn't push him away. And him too, because if he was sober, he would never come near to me.

Instead.

When the song got to the main part.

Stuck in limbo.
Waiting.
Waiting.
I need saving.

First he looked into my eyes. Deeply. I swear he saw my soul. I did the same. Damn he have beautiful eyes. Blue, like the ocean. Then he removed his gaze to my lips. He grabbed my cheeks. He leaned in, and i leaned too, and i don't know if he kissed me or i kissed him. But our lips connected. He pushed his lips to mine. And i did the same. Still blame on the alcohol.

So here was i. Kissing Rafe, the kook prince in the beach. Fantastic. I would lie if i say it wasn't good. It tasted so sweet to kiss his lips. Almost like honey. I ran my hand into his hair, and our kiss started turning into a make out. Our body touched at some spots. I can tell he enjoyed it, because i swear i heard a moan slipped out his mouth.

Hopefully neither of us will remember this tomorrow. No, i don't wanna remember this when i'll be sober. But I enjoy it while I'm drunk and don't have to deal with the consequences.

Shouting, and fighting. That was what interrupted our make out session, and take me back to the ground. Rafe brake our kiss, and ran to his friend Topper

Topper Thornton, another kook ass. He tried to drown John B. I immediately ran in the water.

"LET HIM GO" Kie  and I shouted alternately.

"Topper! He's gonna die!!" Sarah southed. Pff like she cared about it.

Then surprisingly JJ held a weapon to Toppers head. He stole that weapon from the old motel where we were. We said him thats a bad idea, stole a gun. Guess we were wrong.

Everyone was screaming.

" I said let him go mother fucker" JJ said calmly

" Chill man...i-i was just joking" Topper finally let John B to breathe. Kie and i immediately ran to him, make sure he's okay.

"The party is over! Everybody go home!" Pope shouted.

Wow.
That was a wild night in every way. I mean, really.
Great start of the summer i guess...