3. in process

June 26   1.22PM

"Ohh brother" i yelled when i entered into his room. Then i saw my brother on top of a girl.

"Jesus Gree! Get out!!" he yelled.

"Gosh sorry" then i closed the door. Damn i never wanna see that again. Disgusting.

A few minutes later he opened the door, and the girl said a quick "hello" to me and went out the front door.

" God that picture of you on top of a girl burned into my eyes" i said with disgust.

" Fuck Gree, can't you knock?" he was a little bit mad.

" I already said sorry. Anyway who was that?"i asked.

"Kayla. A girl from school."

"Are you guys dating or something?"

"Something like that. Anyway what did you wanted to ask before you harshly broke into my room?" he asked.

"Oh yeah! Guess what we found out. More precisely JJ" i said.

" Damn thats must be something idiotic" he rolled his eyes.

"Actuality we will have revenge on the Camerons.Especially Ward. And kinda Rafe too. But mainly Ward " i said confidently.

"Why because you were making out with him? I don't really understand that..." he was confused.

"Shut up! can't we pretend like that kiss never happened!?" i suggested angrily.

"Nope. It burned into my eyes." he shuddered, repeted what i said a minute ago.

" Anyway" i rolled my eyes. "The plan is the next. I'm gonna pretend like i really into him and stuff, we're gonna be together, i would integrate to their family, destroy them from the inside, get secrets out of them, find out about Ward's dirty buisnesses make them weaker and weaker,and blabla AND when Rafe is on his lowest BOOM i'll break his heart, but by the time we already know everything we need" Oliver laughed like crazy. Damn it sounded really dumb, it was way better when JJ said it. Was it?

"Okay okay i don't understand. First, you wanna forget he kissed you, now you want a whole fake relationship with him? It's really hard to keep up with what do you want" he said.

" Essentially yes. Exactly." i said. Damn i must look like a crazy freak person if i said -i want a fake relationship with rafe cameron-

"And you? You gonna break Rafe Cameron's heart and ruin Ward the kooks at the same time?" he asked still laughing. Why is that so funny? Like i can't break someone's heart or destroy some kook ass. Pfff.

" Just think about it! Wouldn't be good if we had the upper hand just once?" i asked. Finally, pouge's rule the island. It would be heaven for everyone.

"Still stupid. Did you ever saw Rafe being sad over a girl? Don't be ridiculous!" he snapped.

" I would still give it a shot" i said quietly.

" Fine. Do it. But don't come to me crying when it happened in the other way" he said, and looked deeply into my eyes .

" How do you mean other way? What do you mean by that?" i was confused.

" Ohh please i know Rafe better than you think. He's gonna be the one playing with you. And you gonna fall into him, and he's gonna be the one who breaks your heart. Not in the other way." he said with a straight face.

No. That'll never happen. Like never in life. I know Rafe too, and i'm sane. I'm not gonna fall for his little play games, and i'll be the one controlling this shit.

"Never" i answered to Ollie.

"Okay. Just never forget what i said" with that he ended the conversation, and left the room.

3.45PM

Later i went back to the chateau and discussed the details with the guys. Mostly with Kie.

"Soo how should i start the whole play date thing?" i asked

"Hmm.. maybe you should go to a kook party, they have one like almost every day. I'm sure Rafe will be there..." she started to say.

"What?? Me on a kook party?? Are you insane?" i freaked out. I was never in a kook party, they wouldn't even let me in, in the first place.

"Chill i would be there too. So you go to him and i don't know ask for some weed" she said. " And when he's high enough, maybe give him some lay.."

"WHAAT??? there was no mention of that!" i freaked out again. Me having sex with Rafe? No way! He is the world's biggest asshole.

" Gree if you wanna pretend dating him, you have to give him some sexy time. I'm sure he have needs, and also sure he fucks girls almost every day different girls, and if you doesn't give him something, he's gonna ditch you before you do, with no doubt." she explained."I know this is fucked up, neither i would do that, but you said you will do it." she said, and looked at my sad face. "Hey if you feel uncomfortable with this whole thing you always can quit, no ones gonna be mad at you" she said and squeezed my arm. Kie's right. If i wanna do something, i have to do it perfectly. I don't wanna dance back, not when i said i'll do it.

"No i'll do it" i said with no doubts.

" But Gree, the most important thing is you have to keep the control. In conversations, sex, and everything what includes Rafe. Otherwise he's gonna crawls into your brain, and you gonna be his homie hoe without thinking."she said

" That's not gonna happen. God why does everybody thinks i'm gonna fall for him? Gross. Anyway if we will have sex, I'll just imagine someone else meanwhile. But still. Fuck. Rafe and his fucking needs." i sighed.

" Ohw, imagine who?" she asked curiosly.

" I don't know" i laughed.

" I know. JJ." she said. Yeah, that's not a bad idea, i mean...

"Noo way. I mean he is cute and everything.."

"And totally into you" Kie cut me off.

"But he is still my friend, and i don't wanna ruin our friendship" i said. Which is also true,but i still would be down for a night with him. No i'm just kidding. Or not..

" Yeah i can understand that"

"Anyway, Rafe have a hot body soo it can't be bad to have a sex with him" she said, lost in her thoughts. Still true as fuck, but i wouldn't admit it for the world. I mean i felt his elaborate body when we kissed...noo i can't think of him like that.

"Really? You wanna sex with him?" i asked.

"Hah, not for the whole world. He's still Rafe Cameron tho" she laughed.

" True. But you're right. His body is hot, but the inside of him is rotten." i said.

" Yeah. But, he's obviously likes you on some kind of level, otherwise he wouldn't kissed you." Kie reminded me.