4. another party

June 30   8.50 PM

So i did exactly like Kie said. I went to a kook party. I'll clarify. Kie and I went to the party in Tannyhill aka the Cameron's house. Of course their house have an own name. Pff rich asses.

Anyway i was wearing a v neck red top, with denim jeans, and my old converse. I let my long wavy hair just fell onto my shoulders. Damn i must look hot. *cough*sarcasm. Neither Kie looked better, she dressed similarly to me. I mean what we should wear? Long dress with high heels? No thanks.

So Kiara and i stopped at the gate. We both were to nervous to just walk in, i guess.

"Stay calm. You got this!" she tried to calm me.

" Okay okay, we go inside, talk, after a while, i'll ask from people about Rafe, find him, ask him for some weed, i hope he take me some private room, and do some connection, and maybe more..." i didn't want to say the end. Probably you know what i meant...

"Wow you learned the whole plan, step by step girl" she laughed.

"Yeah. Now let's do this" i said confidently.

When we entered into the house, hmm more like a castle. Anyway it was an usual party, with pool, music, beer, coke, weed. Some people danced, but they were so drank. Hmm sounds familiar. Beach, Rafe, drinking, dancing. Remember?

We sat down on a sunbed by the pool, and talked.

"JJ gonna be so jelous after this night." Kie said.

" Omg, i start to think you only imagine this whole JJ likes me thing, he's just messin around with every girl breathing" i laughed.

" For sure" she said suspiciously. " He never flirts with me" she said.

" Maybe thats because you're the one he actually likes" i said seriously. But i secretly hope JJ likes me, because i'm kinda into him.

" Omg yes, for sure" she said sarcastically and rolled her eyes, then we both laughed, it turns out, we were loud, so we managed to have the attention to ourselves accidentally.

Sarah death stared us. After, she started heading to our chairs.

"What a hell are you two doing here?" she asked furiously. " I don't remember someone invited people from the cut"

" Yeah? i don't remember if entry by invitation only was written on the door" i said.

" Relax, princess we don't want trouble, we just wanna have fun" Kie said to Sarah. Then she rolled her eyes and walked away. Oh we have a lot to say about Sarah to. Lot of things changed since we were friends..

9.40 PM

It's been a while since we arrived, we had a few drinks. But we didn't see Rafe anywhere. It's a party in his house. Is that possibe he didn't even showed up? I don't know Rafe as someone who skips a party. Especially his own party. I mean not like i actually know him, just assumption.

But i was right. Rafe wasn't here the whole night. He just arrived right now. He shook hands with his friends-i guess they were his friends- and sat down on the couch. People gathered around the couch for weed, coke, and other delicious things what can make forget them how shitty life they actually have.

I looked through my phone, and i saw JJ texted me.

JJ
How's the plan going? You already fucked him?🥲

Gree
😆
Naww, he just arrived

JJ
To the party in his own house? lol

Gree
yeah idk why
i'll just ask him if i got some private time with him😏

JJ
you're killing me

Gree
😂

"Omg Gree" Kie zoned me out of my phone, by rubbing my arm.

" What" i asked

"Rafe was staring at you ever since you're at your phone" she said. Huh i didn't even noticed. If it wasn't my point to get his attention, i would be surprised, why the hell he even looked at me. Like whaat. " I think i'll go around a bit, try to do something, and text me later." she said, and got up.

" Okay, i'll tell you everything tomorrow"

" No, call me tonight!" she corrected me." Be careful"

10.00 PM

So here i am now, sitting on the couch. Sometimes I caught Rafe stare, and we made eye contact. He must think, few days ago he kissed me,( if he even recognise me) now i expect something from him. Which is absolutely not true. I mean it's true on a betting basis. But if i didn't wanna save these poor pouges from eviction, i wouldn't do that.

I know, kissing Rafe is way to far from to find out why the hell is Ward keep rising the prices of each lands. But baby steps. First Rafe, next eliminate Ward. I mean there's must be a reason why Ward rising the prices. He always was hella rich, he doesn't need more money. Does he? Pfff only he knows the answer.

Meanwhile i was lost in my thoughts, I noticed that Rafe sat next to me on the couch.

"Here alone?" he asked curiously.

"Guess so" i said, because Kie left about 30 minutes ago.

" It's inappropriate to be only pouge in a kook party didn't you know?" he said.

"You want me to leave?" i asked.

" I didn't said that" he said, and looked into my eyes just like he did on the beach party."You seems lost in your thoughts. What's up?" he asked. Does he really care?

"Pff nothing just little bit stressed" i lied" Basicly just life you know" i explained. If i can mean that by making a bet with JJ to make you fall in love with me, and destroy your dad's plans, than yeah i'm stressed. :)

" Yeah, i can absolutely understand" he said. Does he? " How about we take some stress relieving ?" he asked. By that he offered me coke i guess. Good sign, that's part of the plan.

" I'm soo in" i agreed, and nod my head.

" Follow me" he said and stood up, and started to heading inside the house then upstairs.

He took me into a room. It's not his bedroom, more like an office. Maybe Wards?
Okay, everything goes according to plan.