#4

Shrub: Katherine texted me "your adorable"
Shrub: And I replied "no, YOU'RE adorable"
Shrub: now she likes me and we've been on two dates, all I did was point out a typo.

.~*~.

Scott: This trip was 100% successful.
Gem: We lost Jimmy.
Scott: This trip was 100% successful.

.~*~.

Joel, to Jimmy: Lizzie says "I love you" weird.
Jimmy: How?
Joel: Just watch. Hey Lizzie, I love you!
Lizzie, spinning around to face Joel: I'd fucking kill for you!

.~*~.

Katherine: HELP, I LOST MY GIRLFRIEND!
Some random villager: What does she look like?
Katherine, crying: BEAUTIFUL!

.~*~.

Xornoth: violence is not the answer.
Xornoth: it's the question.
Xornoth: And the answer is yes.

.~*~.

Jimmy: How many Joels does it take to change a light bulb?
Lizzie: Just one. The real question is, how many ladders does he need?
Joel: shut up, I am tall!

.~*~.

Fwhip: Am I in hell?
Gem: No Fwhip, if you were in hell you'd be sitting on the throne and the devil would be packing.

.~*~.

Fwhip: From now on, we'll be using code names. You can address me as "Eagle One".  Shrub, code name, "been there, done that", Katherine is "Currently doing that", Pearl is "Happened once in a dream", Scott, code name, "If I had to pick a bro", Gem is... Eagle Two.
Gem: Oh thank god.

.~*~.

Scott: Welcome to my club, you can join if you have a tragic backstory.

.~*~.

Gem: If you want Scott, you'll have to go through all of us!
Xornoth: Except for me.
Gem: Except for him.
Xornoth: I don't care what happens.

.~*~.

Sorry this took so long. I'm writing another book at the moment, AND my phone was confiscated by my parents because they caught me watching "Minecraft crap" as they put it, at 10 pm.
What I'm trying to say is that this book is probably not going to receive as much attention (like it receives much attention at all) while I'm working on this new book. I'll try not to spoil anything, but I will tell you that it is a Hermitcraft fanfic/AU.

So, with that out of the way, I wish you all a very Luckie day.