Together

With our little compromise I get to continue wearing his shirt but I end up driving myself to the studio.  Since they want it to seem like I'm not with anyone I have to go in a bit later. He said I could stay the extra time but I feel uneasy in his place without him.  So I head to Starbucks grabbing us both iced coffees and a vanilla latte for Alberto.  I arrive about fifteen minutes after them but by the time I find parking it's at least forty minutes and Louis has texted his concern.  As I walk in I'm greeted by a very upbeat receptionist who after I inform her of my name directs me to an elevator telling me to get off on the 3rd floor. It turns out I don't need directions from the elevator because when it opens Alberto is waiting for me.

"He is worried as per usually" Alberto says with an eye roll and a laugh

"I don't mean to worry him.  I brought you a latte by the way."  I hand it to him.

"I know you don't.  It's in his nature being raised around all those women he feels the protector.  Thanks for the latte.  It's nice of you that you remembered"

He is really a great person I'm so happy that he is the one taking care of Louis.  We take the elevator to the third floor than walk to a recording studio where I see Louis is recording his vocals for his song. He seems to falter on a note becoming frustrated. One of the people in the booth tells him to relax then when he's ready they will go again. I walk a little closer at that point; when he can see me his shoulders seem to relax. He shoots me that smile that makes my heart skip a beat then tells them he's ready to go again. He records what I'm guessing is the chorus a few times and with every time he seems more confident. By the end I'm in tears because he's so proud of himself and those words I know are meant for me.

When he is finished recording his vocals he has a meeting with the rest of the group whom are all very sweet in their greetings.  Having not seen me in awhile a get hugs all around.  I sit in a room with the security guys in what I'm guessing is used as another meeting spot waiting until the meeting is over. I'm trying to decide if I should just leave when they finally wrap up and come to find us.

"Alright it's Friday what are we up to?" Liam asks as he enters the room

"How about a quiet evening at home." Paddy Liam's personal bodyguard chimes in

Everyone laughs then starts to discuss their plans. Louis comes over to where I am sitting taking the seat next to me. He seems only half interested in what they're saying. I put my hand on his knee which he then takes in his gaining the back a quick peck.  After a few minutes they've decided to go to Project LA to my surprise I hear Niall call my sister.  I guess they're hitting it off because he's invited her to go out tonight.  They all agree to meet at the club around 11 and ask Louis if he'll be joining.

"Not sure but we will let you know.  We're off then."  He says as he stands to leave

"Haley your sister says you should come" Niall says as he hangs up the phone.

"We shall see but I'll text her either way". I reply

Louis walks me to the elevator I leave first so it doesn't look as if I'm with anyone. I'm sure due to where I had to park we will get back to his place at the same time. It's just after one I'm kind of hungry so I call Louis to see if he wants to grab lunch oddly enough he doesn't answer so I just grab In and Out for us and hope Alberto has food at his place.  I call Kate who is very enthusiastic about going out tonight.  I let her know that I am not certain I want to go but I'll know for sure before 9. 

When I arrive at Louis place the garage door is closed so I'm guessing I beat him.  I have the door code so I go inside change into a bikini and take the food to the poolside table.  Just as I'm beginning to worry I hear the garage and shortly after Louis appears he gives a wave of sorts and heads upstairs.  When he comes back down he's in his swimsuit as well but he doesn't look his happy self.