chpt 6

----

----

THE MONSTER

Running around like headless chickens trying to listen to jonathan's voice while nancy replied back.

"jonathan. where are you?" she said while running. all we could here was a muffled echo "nancy! Valerie! im right here!"

"just follow my voice!" he yelled. and that's what they did "jonathan!" "follow my voice nancy! im right here!".

turning around the corner they saw the monster losing each other.

while Valerie went to go hide behind a tree and nancy found the "gate" where jonathan pulled her out.

after having there little reunion jonathan asked "where's Valerie?" nancy looked back realizing she wasn't there "Valerie! Valerie!" she yelled back in panic.

Valerie could hear them faintly as she was holding her back, tears prickling the corner of her eyes thinking that, this was it.

as the monster passed by the tree not noticing her. giving her a opening.

she saw it the opening, it has gotten smaller and it kept getting smaller.

she made a run for it.

struggling to get through while nancy grabbed one hand and jonathan the other.

they got her out as she was panting and nancy hugged her. relieved to see her friend was okay.

as Valerie pulled away from the hug looking at the portal as it closed, with wide eyes.

----

after going home, while jonathan went with nancy.

she opened the door too see her house. completely destroyed.

"what the hell?" she said to herself. all her lights unscrewed and her couch ripped apart.

going in the kitchen too see hopper and joyce sitting there smoking a cigarette.

"hopper, what the hell?" she said looking around the house "do you remember those phone calls you where getting?" he asked "yeah?" "you said they sounded like will right?" "well- i thought, but they aren't will. hop"she said "how do you know?" "cause she talked to me?" "who?" "my cousin."

after a long talk of hopper getting her up to date "so the case of my cousin? you think hawkins lab took her?" she asked "it's just a working theory, from what we know" joyce said "well, what am i supposed to tell my dad, you guys completely destroyed our house, these things cost money y'know. money we don't have" hopper stood up calming her down "and we will help you figure it out" he said touching her shoulder only to meet with a bunch of sticky goo "what the hell happened to you?" he said.