>)[5](<

2 years ago.

1 week before it happend.

"So... wanna talk about it?" Nick asks twisting back and forth on a spinning chair.

"She stopped responding Nick." Matt replies then continues to bite the inside of his cheek. "There's nothing to talk about."

"Your gonna have to forget about her." Chris says earning himself an eye roll from Matt.

"What kind of person am I to forget about someone who's helped me through so much."

"But- she didn't like you like, like you liked her." Chris admitted.

"But she did Chris. She did. She was my best friend. Yeah I could sit there, and tell you hundred of things I loved about her. And if she where in my spot I'm sure she'd say the same things about me."

"She broke your heart Matt." Nick states.

"No I was just being dumb."

"God I can't stand this. She lead you on, and manipulated you into being there whenever she needed so that she had someone with her until she left." Chris says

"You know why? Because there's a reason. A reason why no one else was there for her but you." Nick agreed

"Thats because everyone was so mean to her! Why do you think she accepted me into her life? Because we understand eachother. I get that she was a bit much but at least I took the time to try and understand someone who was deeply struggling. And she took care of me too. Why don't you guys understand that." Matt says and lays down on the bed sighing in frustration.

"Okay where is she now? Huh if she really cared about how this would make you feel, she would tell you where she went right?"

"No. She didn't tell me. So what."

"She broke your heart! You where just balling your eyes out over it. And now your saying you so what!?" Chris argues, "God, get your head outa your ass."

"Just shut up." Matt says plugging his ears.

His brothers finally leave.

-
-Brianna-

Matt
- please. Just let me see you one last time. I don't think I can handle everything.
-

He puts his phone down and attempts to fall asleep. But all he could do was sit in dark silence for hours. Praying he hears his phone ping.

But he can't take it. He goes to the bathroom and splashes water on his face.

An abundance of emotion waiting to pour out of his head. But still he remains calm even if it feels like he could throw up a few times at the thought. The thought that she might be gone forever, that it's his fault, that his brothers have no idea. That part of him has kept a secret.

He walks back into his room and, freezes when his phone lights up. And back off.

-
-Brianna-

Brianna
- okay. One last time.

-------------------------------------------------------
Present day. (3 months after last chapter)

-Matts POV-

My eyes flicker around my room when I wake up. I yawn and dread getting out of my warm bed as beyond my blanket is freezing air.

But then I remember the memorie I had dreamed. My stomach makes a 180. It was like I was reliving it.

I rush the to bathroom and pray to God that it's so early in the morning that everyone's still dead asleep and can't hear me.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_