~*[1]*~

-+-
After endless watching of him playing video games, cringing everytime he gets worked up when he dies. Kaia couldn't take it anymore. Boredom roams her mind as she stares at the blank, slanted ceiling.

Chris draws his attention from the game, glancing at the message. He turned around to look at Kaia.

[Christopher/ Chris  -> Triplet]
[Kaia/ Kiki -> Best Friend]

"I'm right here, you could have just asked me." He says.

"Uh-" She dead-pans, "I said your name like five times, and you didn't hear me?"

"Sorry I wasn't ignoring you. Just focused is all."

"Sorry guys don't worry about it" He turns around putting on his headphones.

Ignoring her.

Kaia closes her eyes in annoyance. Why ask to hangout only to exchange a few sentences. But still they longed eachothers company.

-+-+-+-+-

-Kaia's POV-

I lay down in his bed scrolling mindlessly on my phone, skipping any political crap that pops up.

"I suck at this right now." He grumbled

I crawl to the end of the bed and over the couch. He moves his arm up and I lean into his side.

"Chris"

"Huh" He says, focus on the screen with his mouth slightly open. Not caring. I hear his friends through the head set.

"Ouuuuu"
"hold up Chris have you had a chick at your house this whole time? "

"Is that Kaia?"
this last voice I recognize as Noah's.

"Cut it out would ya" he says

"Hola Noah" I say into the mic. My head resting on Chris's shoulder.

Six minutes later its just Chris and Noah in the Chat, they finally decide to call it a night.

I snuggle into him and smile to myself. I like this. Chris makes me feel safe.
He lets me bug him even if he gets annoyed. He's always been there for me. Like literally how many times has he just let me barge in. Too many. I think it's cause we just get eachother.
The best thing I could ever ask for.
A best friend.

There's a knock. I turn my head towards the door, He Just keeps looking at the screen. The door opens and his Little Brother stands in the doorway.

[Andrew/ And -> Little Brother sturniolo ]

"Hey Kiki when did you get here?" Andrew Smirks.

"About an hour ago, how have you been?" I ask.

"Ah, I didn't see you come in. I'm good just got home from Football Practice, got some real nice cleats."

"I'm glad your doing good, you will have too show me sometime"

"Show you what" Chris says.