(_12_)

Queue: Lets Fall In Love For The Night: By FINEAS

- 3 Weeks Later-

-Kora-

The plane rattles as it lands. I hold my breath as my stomach drops. In the L.A. X I find my blue and black bag in the baggage claim. At the front of the Airport I call Matt and wait for him to pick up.

I'm moving in with them. Suprise. You maybe think I am happy but I'm terrified.

As I pass people, my mind is too frozen, I can almost feel my heart beat in my head. Too overwhelmed to think.

My phone rings.

"Hey!"

"Hey I'm making my way outside, gate 6."

"Okay, I'll be there"

Call ended

-

We arrive at their house. That anxious feeling settles down in my stomach.

Inside I'm met with Kaia and Chris fighting. What about? I have no idea and I am tired of knowing. It's all Matt talked about on the phone while I was away. But I get to know anyways because who would I be if I didn't shut my mouth and listen.

"Come on-" Matt says but gets cut off by Kaia.

"Kora!" Her mood swings into cheerfulness. "I've missed you so much. You don't know how happy I am to be living with another woman."
She says oddly happy to see me.

That's when I do a double take at her, for the Hazel in her eyes have been overtaken by her pupils.

I hesitate. "Are you high?" I can't help but to say. I hope I don't come across as rude.

"Whaat?" She says genuinely not hearing me. The TV is a little loud.

"Are you high Kaia?" I say and glance at Chris and nods at me with a sorry smile.

"Jesus Christ." Matt shakes his head heading up the stairs with my bags.

"Yes what about it." She says.

"Oh! No, I was just curious, its really nice to see you!" I say and bring her in for a quick hug. We pull apart and go our separate ways.

Up the stares I glance back at them, they spark little comments at eachother.

I turn at the top and go into Matt's room where he's shaking his head.

"I'm sorry." He says.

Taken back I say, "what is there to be sorry?" The look on his face worries me.

He straightens up his desk and looks at me. "For them."

"Its what I've been expecting." I shrug.

"Its just ever since that party they have been so weird... especially Kaia. But I'm sure it will roll over. I was kind of hoping you could talk some sense into her, or at least figure out what's going on with her." He says and gets under the covers.

My heart pumps. I don't want to talk to anyone about the party. Especially Kaia. I don't like that I think she's crazy. She's being weird with Matt and I don't like it. She's being inconsiderate to Chris's feelings and Nick has to hear all of it. And no one but Matt has reached out to me while I was away.