.9.

*Violins Medolize*

"I- I love you."

"I love you too, Eli."

"But- I can't love you."

*A door opens*

"What? why can't you love me? Its me, Nicolous."

*A Violin storms through notes and cherry blossom pedals rain."

"You hurt me. When you cheated on me, and now you just move to the other side of the country? Do you really hate me that bad?"

*A door slams shut*

"What are you saying? Eli- you, you are the one who cheated..."

"No, you ruined my life. I gave you all my heart, and you just. Nick you...."

*Harsh winds dwindle*

"Eli?"

*knock knock knock*

"Hello?!"

"It was supposed to end like this."

"Eli! Look at me!"

-

"Nick! Look at me."

My body Joltz. Ripped out of the dream. I open my eyes and blink away the bluriness.

Maddies voice is sharp and clear to my left. "Nick. Are you okay? Your-." "Huh?" I recollect myself. "your jolting in your sleep I thought you were having a seizure..." she looks concernd.

I look around, the air is calm. The room is still and silent. I shake my head and regain consciousness. "Sorry." I say and laugh a little at how I worried her in my sleep.

She laughs a little. "What where you dreaming about?" She questions.

"Uh- Nothing. It was so unclear I couldn't even try to explain." I say Still stunned at the intense dream. Vivid images of Elijah yelling at me. What a nightmare. "A seizure??"

She laughs. "No not really...Well it's twelve o'clock. There's a suprise coming this afternoon, get ready." She gets up and turns my lamp on for me adding a little more light than just having the sun creeping from the window.

"Thanks Mads."

"Of course." She smiles and closes the door on her way out.

I take a deep breath and stretch. The bones that I cracked called me 80.

I stand up and walk over to my dresser. I grab some brown cargo pants and a white tee. I put socks on and go to my bathroom. My hair definitely looks like I was in a nightmere.

-

I close my door behind me and walk past the stairs, sounds like everyone is downstairs already. I go three doors down and enter. The white board is filled with YouTube Ideas. Maddies Hanwriting is in the center and says 'Mystery Video', Laura must have her up to something. I go over the calendar and our schedule for the next month. Then look at the personal calendars. We've got that party coming up with Maddie, I worry a bit about my brother's drinking, and the weirdos that might be there. You can never be too safe in LA, everyone's fighting for the Spotlight and here we are just wanting to do what we love. I hope we meet the right people is all. Kaia hasn't drank before and I wonder if she's going too or not.

Anyways, that's still a few days away. I write down a few notes and then leave after turning the light off.

Downstairs it's Matt and Maddie, VS Chris and Kora at the Ping Pong table.

I walk up next to them. "Who's winning?" I say and sit at one of the island chairs.

"We are." Matt says. The ping pong balls lands on his side and he hits it with a spin and lands right the edge of Koras side, where her reaction lacks the better of her.